2007-04: My Coachella Experience (pictures)

Sivan

I havent actually met him! , I went to the Newcastle gig when there was maybe 400 people there , but ended up getting far too drunk and well its a long story! , everyone else from this forum met him ...:boxed:

The next 3 gigs he meeting me oohh yes he has no choice :thumb_yello: , hes getting my address , phone number and vital statistics

Can we all have your vitals Freddie or is it just Mika that gets the priviledge!????????

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, I can't stop reading the story again and again!!! It sounds so amazing!!!:mf_lustslow:

I'm so happy that he remembered you, it just shows how fantastic he is with his fans!!! :thumb_yello:

oh how true!!! he's really fantastic!!! i'm so proud of him! :biggrin2:

Hi, kath, glad you are back! and i'm back too....:biggrin2: now life can go on properly...Mika, MFC...what else?

Sivan , glorious experience as always! Glad you talked to him again..maybe another chance to meet him is not daydreaming!

Back here after6 days I found 13.000 new posts to read! i cannot cope with that! can you please put link to tr pics on yr signature? is it Picassa?

Thanks dear!!!:thumb_yello:

Hi, kath, glad you are back! and i'm back too....:biggrin2: now life can go on properly...Mika, MFC...what else?

Sivan , glorious experience as always! Glad you talked to him again..maybe another chance to meet him is not daydreaming!

Back here after6 days I found 13.000 new posts to read! i cannot cope with that! can you please put link to tr pics on yr signature? is it Picassa?

Thanks dear!!!:thumb_yello:

Robertina! Hi! I missed you! Well, I missed MFC in general really......it's dreadful isn't it! Leezy caled me a 'Mika Nutter' because I posted from Heathrow..........seemed perfectly natural to me!

I havent actually met him! , I went to the Newcastle gig when there was maybe 400 people there , but ended up getting far too drunk and well its a long story! , everyone else from this forum met him ...:boxed:

The next 3 gigs he meeting me oohh yes he has no choice :thumb_yello: , hes getting my address , phone number and vital statistics

Good luck with that! At the Borders singing someone gave him a phone number and he laughed and gave it to the next person in line. But you're THE FREDDIESDOUBLE! I'm sure he'll put it in one of his 5 phones ;)

Good luck with that! At the Borders singing someone gave him a phone number and he laughed and gave it to the next person in line. But you're THE FREDDIESDOUBLE! I'm sure he'll put it in one of his 5 phones ;)

oh dear..... lol...... i feel bad now...

I TOTALY MENT FOR HIM TO RING YESTERDAY! im not hoping to hear from any of them now... lol

it was just to say hi!

GEEZ mika probably totaly got the wrong idea from me...

oh dear..... lol...... i feel bad now...

I TOTALY MENT FOR HIM TO RING YESTERDAY! im not hoping to hear from any of them now... lol

it was just to say hi!

GEEZ mika probably totaly got the wrong idea from me...

No way! He's prolly 100% smitten and is just waiting for the right moment to call. You know the '2 day' rule, right? He doesn't want to start the relationship off on the wrong foot.

No way! He's prolly 100% smitten and is just waiting for the right moment to call. You know the '2 day' rule, right? He doesn't want to start the relationship off on the wrong foot.

that pink sock is very right...2 days sometimes even 3!

u laughing at me to now?!?!?

i have FD....he is enough! ;)

ok ok i know...i shouldnt have done it....

that pink sock is very right...2 days sometimes even 3!

LMAO! u guys r EVIL!!!!

im sure he didnt even take the no# with him....

No Sivan I don't think he got the wrong idea at all! Don't worry, you're hot!

lol it doesnt matter that im hot!

i am!? thank u! :blush-anim-cl:

but u know i just ment to give it to him so he will call while we r at the festival.... OH WELL! even if he did try calling yesterday.... the reception was so bad! i would probably wouldnt even get the call...

Yes off course you are! Wow, sounds like a wonderful experience!

I'm so happy for you. Nice he rememberred your name! He's so sweet...

thank u dear ;)

im off to bed now...ill post the show pix tomorrow....

NIGHT!

Very Naughty, Freddie... :roftl:

Sivan, your pictures with Mika are to die for!!!

Don't worry about giving your number, I'm sure he gets that all the time. But you know he and his band *might* have a policy between themselves of not taking them or not using them. Maybe not to get distracted when they are on tour, etc. I dunno. Don't feel embarassed for giving it and don't feel bad if no one calls.

You aren't silly, just besotted. :wub2:

...and, I might add...lucky as all get out!!!

Sivan and Summer i'm so happy for you! i must confess that while reading your report my eyes were quite wet..all the excitement, the meeting, the talk...aww, you lucky!!!!

Yeah! It was an experience..but it was fun!

Sivan please put up your pics because I have none.

Summer! you're like his official photographer!!:biggrin2:

Oh, I can't stop reading the story again and again!!! It sounds so amazing!!!:mf_lustslow:

I'm so happy that he remembered you, it just shows how fantastic he is with his fans!!! :thumb_yello:

you're totally right! it's so sweet how he is so close to his fans! that makes all of us even more crazy about him!

Hi, kath, glad you are back! and i'm back too....

rob you're beck!!! i missed you

Very Naughty, Freddie... :roftl:

Sivan, your pictures with Mika are to die for!!!

Don't worry about giving your number, I'm sure he gets that all the time. But you know he and his band *might* have a policy between themselves of not taking them or not using them. Maybe not to get distracted when they are on tour, etc. I dunno. Don't feel embarassed for giving it and don't feel bad if no one calls.

You aren't silly, just besotted. :wub2:

...and, I might add...lucky as all get out!!!

As they say in the UK parliament ..... HERE HERE !!!! Sivaaaaaan ... WHAT A BLESSING YOU HAVE HAD ???!!! You had an actual meeting with the man ... which you have had before also .... & no doubt , will have again .....

I LOVE MIKA ..... & will met him one day, hopefully here in AUSTRALIA ...