2007-04: My Coachella Experience (pictures)

Sivan

Yeah they're really good - they're Brazilian and they bust out in Portuguese in a few songs. You should check their song "Music is my hot hot sex." Aw man you had the chance to meet them?

i guess i could have... but waiting in line for mika was enough! was sooo hot :(

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:biggrin2: WOW SIVAN !!!! I'M SOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU & SUMMER !!!

Its WONDERFUL THAT HE REMEBERED YOUR NAME !!!! Well, you deserved all that !!!!!:punk:

And of course you asked him about Australia too didn't you ???!!! :shocked::roftl::thumb_yello:

i didnt and im so sorry :(

i didnt have time to ask questions :(

Wow Sivan, you saw Mika again. And he remembered you. Must have been special.

Can you still sleep? Or are you dreaming all the time now?

Love your report. Will look for the pics now.

Nel

hehe im ok i think ;) but it was really nice seeing him again :)

It's so cute that he remembered you! ^^

And you kissed him! You're so lucky!

I'm really jealous, but still happy for you ^^

Yaaay!!

Sivan!! I told you he would remember your name!!! :woot_jump:

Sounds like you had an awesome time!! He's told 2 of us that he will write letters back to everyone in the scrap book!! :biggrin2:

Take your time Mika!! :blush-anim-cl:

Wow that sounds awesome.. Im soo happy for you! I actually bypassed the first and second day and went straight to the 3rd.. Thanks for keeping us up to date.. :punk: We were all waiting for u anxiously!!!

PS i went back and read the fist two days later he he he :biggrin2:

Hi Sivan,

I have been busy......away from MFC for a while.....and it is sO good to be back and to rad your FABBY report! I am SO glad that you had a brilliant time!

Hi Sivan,

I have been busy......away from MFC for a while.....and it is sO good to be back and to rad your FABBY report! I am SO glad that you had a brilliant time!

thank u dear :)

summer and i were a bit sad we didnt see the band... but oh well! it was like impossible... SO MANY PPL!

thank u dear :)

summer and i were a bit sad we didnt see the band... but oh well! it was like impossible... SO MANY PPL!

Yes and as you say, when it is very hot it doesn't help does it. Mika looks absolutly GORGEOUS in the pics! I bet you melted!

Yes and as you say, when it is very hot it doesn't help does it. Mika looks absolutly GORGEOUS in the pics! I bet you melted!

melted from the heat! lol

yeah ;) mika will do it to u to ;)

Has he phoned you yet? :biggrin2:

lol yeah right.... im not holding my breath ;)

r u lauging at me???? cause i feel stupied as it is!

Cool! He remembered your name! :mf_rosetinted:

Can't believe you forgot your ticket, but I think you were too excited to think properly :roftl: :roftl: . Good to hear that everything worked out well in the end!

Has he phoned you yet? :biggrin2:

:roftl: Well did he ever call you Freddie? :blink: We all know that you were the first to hand out your number, you silly groupie :naughty:

Hehe Mika probably gets a lot of phone numbers, I'd also try my luck with Mikey instead, he's hot :wub2::biggrin2:

(and yes I know that was not why you gave it Sivan, just can't stop myself from making stupid comments sometimes :naughty: )

I havent actually met him! , I went to the Newcastle gig when there was maybe 400 people there , but ended up getting far too drunk and well its a long story! , everyone else from this forum met him ...:boxed:

The next 3 gigs he meeting me oohh yes he has no choice :thumb_yello: , hes getting my address , phone number and vital statistics

:roftl: Well did he ever call you Freddie? :blink: We all know that you were the first to hand out your number, you silly groupie :naughty:

Hehe Mika probably gets a lot of phone numbers, I'd also try my luck with Mikey instead, he's hot :wub2::biggrin2:

(and yes I know that was not why you gave it Sivan, just can't stop myself from making stupid comments sometimes :naughty: )

LOL! i wanted to meet mikey ... say hi.... oh well... maybe in june...

ofcourse i wanted to meet luke cherisse and martin to!