Mika Radio 1 - 7/5/07

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, wait.....12-1pm UK time?!! That's 2-3 Kuwait time...NOOO!!! I'm going to be in my American Literature class, NOOOOOOO!!! :crybaby:

I'll be writing my linguistic exam. not really better :roftl:

I'll be writing my linguistic exam. not really better :roftl:

I can always so something drastic like skip the class.......:boxed:

I want to hear Mika live on the radio! I NEED TO!

Mika will "take over" on Radio 1 on Monday 7/5/07 (bank holiday in the UK) , I just heard from 12 mid day unti 1 , he will present the whole time

:biggrin2::bleh::biggrin2:

omg thats awesome! thanks for the info Freddie!

Gasp! Well I guess this means I'll be getting up earlier tomorrow so I can listen to this before I run off to school. It'll be an absolutely wonderful way to start off the day :biggrin2:

ha...we'll have to wake up at 7 in the morning to hear it!

yup..crazy, isn't it? i wish i was in california right now so it'd be 9-ish rather than 11-ish. :winksmiley02: i still have to study for my history test tomorrow. and it's an essay test. mfc, you've ruined my life by making me procrastinate so! :bleh:

ooh, lucky! i'm definitely looking forward to that in college.

so yeah, i guess i should go now. wish me luck in getting up early to listen to this! hah, knowing me, i'll probably decide at the last minute that i'd rather get a few extra minutes of sleep. obviously, i don't think too clearly early in the morning..

ooh, lucky! i'm definitely looking forward to that in college.

so yeah, i guess i should go now. wish me luck in getting up early to listen to this! hah, knowing me, i'll probably decide at the last minute that i'd rather get a few extra minutes of sleep. obviously, i don't think too clearly early in the morning..

Ha...good luck!!!!! I'd think about those extra minutes of sleep as well if i were in your place...

Luckly i can go to bed right after the shows over

Good night..and good luck!

okay i gave in and slept in a little longer this morning rather than starting my day with mika :P i was soooo tired.

BUT! i'm now listening to the radiocast on the bbc website and it's SO CUTE. ohmuhgoodness. especially when mika's talking to lollipop girl and he's like "mika is here to save you!!" so sweet, that mika. :wub2: