Pictures Of Your Pets!!!!!

He's so freaking cute. I just want to give him a big hug around his big furry neck! And I love that he's called "Boff" - it suits him.

Oh he will love you then, he craves attention every hour of every day!

About my pets:

I got both my pets at the SPCA (Society for the Protection of Cruelty to Animals)

Boff is 3 years old and a half, only 2 when we got him, he has been badly treated and has many fears! he is a hunterway (new Zealand sheep dog) and has no sheep to herd so he likes to herd the cat!

Neko Is almost a year old, I got her exactly 1 year ago today, when she was only 9 weeks old! shes 99% feral! she tells the dog what for!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sasha1.jpg

She likes to sit on the stairs like this and look into the kitchen when we're in there. It's quite odd. She'll also spread out and sleep on a stair so you have to skip the step that she's on because there's no room for your foot.:roftl:

Sasha2.jpg

she is a big girl ... don't give her any more M I K A, she needs a diet !!!!! really

it could be better if you ask her to climb some stairs to lose weight and you can just free your foot !! the lazier the fatter !!!

This is my Sasha. We got her from the Humane Society and she's I believe 5 years old. The vets call her a tuxedo cat because she has a patch of white on her chest and all four paws have white mittens. She also has an insanely saggy belly that when she walks moves side to side (more hilarious when she runs) and she has a love handle. :roftl: She's a cutie, monster, weird, funny, silly, b*tch, princess, spoiled, sweet when she wants to be cat that sits at the dinner table, never hardly ever purrs (no clue why,) and also sheds like CRAZY. Seriously, if you want a fur coat just pick her up and set her back down and there you go! Fur coat.

She pretty much enjoys boxes and will get into them even if they're WAY too small.

Yupurabitch.jpg

Okay, so I figured this one was perfect to post here. I was reading the Out magazine and she hopped up onto my bed and fell asleep. Eventually I set the magazine down, yeah I guess on her, to do something on my laptop. When I looked back over I realized that she was still there, sleeping, with the magazine on her. I had to take a pic because it cracked me up.

Sasha1.jpg

She likes to sit on the stairs like this and look into the kitchen when we're in there. It's quite odd. She'll also spread out and sleep on a stair so you have to skip the step that she's on because there's no room for your foot.:roftl:

Sasha2.jpg

She looks quite mad in those pics HAHA. I'll have to get a better pic of her when I go home next week. :cool:

I found our recently that I'm allergic to cats. :tears: Whenever I come home during vacations I get sick the first couple of days and then my body seems to re-adjust then I'm okay. I refuse to give her up though. As much as she can be a monster I couldn't live without her and I want her to live with me when I get my own place someday soon.

soo cute!

Ive had a few pets, my first pet was a black lab called Missy, then was a cat called sassafras (no idea how she got her name) then boff and neko

I seem to have more luck with dogs,

My cats have come to strange ends

Sassafras ate ant bait and was put to sleep.

Goldy was attacked

Lucky was deaf and sat in the middle of the road and one day mum couldnt find her and called her and she had got runned over

My mother is now so careful with Neko that she mothers her, dont introduce her to the dog, etc

I can't find a picture of my puppy... I KNOW I FRIGGIN' HAVE THEM THOUGH.

She likes Mika.

Actually, whenever I'm playing it, she comes into the room and stares at me like "what the hell?" and gets all excited.

The love of my life:

P1010695.jpg

Not her most flattering picture, she doesn't like cameras:naughty:

My obese dog - he's so cute:wub2:

spike.jpg

I have A LOT more animals, but no other pictures on the computer of them. I shall take more later:wink2:

Dino:

l_28132587aff85d69853bca3952f7ad6a.jpg

and Dino:

l_82fa02479e9ba79d4e4e0de63e8e78ba.png

Kruimeltje:

l_5330a45383f40a7e4c0f9733bbc06982.png

Kruimeltje and Dino:

l_924dd7511047d895017ded0b78d30cc3.png

Minni:

Picture was taken yesterday. The lump on the right and left are tumors. She died today :-(

l_0fb6191e7930ffe6032090cfc2d75e22.png

Skippy:

Picture was taken yesterday. She was really skinny and could barely walk. She died today :-(

l_ce92e71c5a9fbfed2db953cfb1cd1e99.png

I miss my little girls :tears:

Minni:

Picture was taken yesterday. The lump on the right and left are tumors. She died today :-(

Skippy:

Picture was taken yesterday. She was really skinny and could barely walk. She died today :-(

I miss my little girls :tears:

Oh my gosh your poor rats! *hug*

Your bunny and guinea pig are adorable, btw.

Turtle :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Here are 4 little movies of my 2 boys:

Kruimeltje is the rabbit:wub2:

Dino is the guinea pig:wub2:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=uVieLcEHOc8

2 funny jumps by kruimeltje

Dino is stuck to the bed with his back leg

Kruimeltje destroys my bed

Dino licks my hand

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=pwsCPH6G1f0

Kruimeltje pretends to be a statue

Dino starts to wash himself during the closeup (1:21) :wub2:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=qcExvAcnd8k

they can't sit still

Dino is making cute sounds

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=2nnYJ3_h7c0

Kruimeltje comes to the camera

Kruimeltje explores the bed

Dino comes to the camera

Kruimeltje destroys my bed again so I try to make the bed smooth again and after that Mr Rabbit is cranky and sits still :roftl: