Requesting Pictures Thread!

Zsina

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, poor Mika! :shocked: But he wanted fancy dress! He has only himself to blame! :roftl:

You know, that guy behind 'big girls' looks like Mika in a way... Could he be Mika's brother?

Lol! no that's not his brother. I think the guy looks a little like a young Paul McCartney :biggrin2::roftl:

He doesn't seem to have a good time :roftl:

well, we cannot say.. it's a silly pic, he's expected to wear a funny expression. maybe he's having fun, who can tell?

those guys in red were not in fancy dresses for the gig, though. they are some drag queens. someone posted a link to their my space page a while back. "bears smt" they are called LOL wonder if they are twins.. look so much alike to each other.. :blink:

well, we cannot say.. it's a silly pic, he's expected to wear a funny expression. maybe he's having fun, who can tell?

those guys in red were not in fancy dresses for the gig, though. they are some drag queens. someone posted a link to their my space page a while back. "bears smt" they are called LOL wonder if they are twins.. look so much alike to each other.. :blink:

Oh, for sure he's having fun! I was just joking :wink2:

Oh, for sure he's having fun! I was just joking :wink2:

well actually, there was someone else in another thread that said that he didn't seem to have fun in those pics... :blink:

She is a friend of his. :)

haha, yes I like that pic, it's soooo cute. I guess he meant it when he said: I like to bite people, like to take chunks out of their cheeks

haha lol

I like to bite people too... and Mika, you can bite me anytime:biggrin2:

haha, yes I like that pic, it's soooo cute. I guess meant it when he said: I like to bite people, like to take chunks out of their cheeks

haha lol

I like to bite people too... and Mika, you can bite me anytime:biggrin2:

*haha* i can just imagine MIKA biteing us all!!!:roftl: :roftl: :wub2:

Oh girls! that is the HOTTEST pic of Mika I've ever seen..I already had it...and no one else can be compared to that to me...:bleh:

Ok, I'll go to scold my rebel hormons now :doh:

Oh girls! that is the HOTTEST pic of Mika I've ever seen..I already had it...and no one else can be compared to that to me...:bleh:

Ok, I'll go to scold my rebel hormons now :doh:

There's one fault with that pic though... :sneaky2:

I should have been the one next to him, the one getting bitten!! :mf_rosetinted::mf_lustslow::wub2:

Look here:

aaand, yes, I've been wondering for ages where this beautiful pic is from:

...seems to me as if it was from the Koko performance...

I didn't notice that people were looking for my avatar here! thanks Eir for PMing me! but i don't know where the pic is from actually! the avatar was made by Foxxy, maybe you can try PMing her she must know the answer...

I didn't notice that people were looking for my avatar here! thanks Eir for PMing me! but i don't know where the pic is from actually! the avatar was made by Foxxy, maybe you can try PMing her she must know the answer...

oh....:crybaby:

ok, I'll tray again :biggrin2:

Thank you anyway!!!

Yeah same here.

Actually I *think* it reminds me of a young David Copperfield. Not that Mika looks ANYTHING like him (thank heavens) but it reminds me of him nonetheless. Must be the pose and all.

OMG that's exactly what I thought when I saw that picture ! I thought I was losing my mind.. :roftl:

Not that I didn't already lost my mind...I had a crush on David Copperfield when I was younger... :blush-anim-cl: