Requesting Pictures Thread!

Zsina

the site.. ? is it a site....? :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: *goes and hides in a corner* :boxed:

LOOLLL that's the second time you run away from me and go hide in a corner!:shocked::blink: I must come across like a mad person:naughty:

lol, no, it's a size-acceptance club. In his song big girl he sings about that club. And that's the site of the club:biggrin2:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the site.. ? is it a site....? :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: *goes and hides in a corner* :boxed:

"Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

I was flying to Los Angeles and I can never sleep because I hate flying so much.

So I was watching trashy television, it was two o’clock in the morning, a Victoria Wood documentary on Channel 4.

It was about fat people in the United States and she visited a club called the The Butterfly Lounge, which was the first place of its kind, a club for larger women to hang out in.

Skinny women were not being allowed in. The women were amazing and I absolutely felt as if I had to write about them.

I muted the television and wrote it straight away.

I never expected it on the album, but a few weeks later we recorded it and it’s now there.

So it is one of my favourite tracks and brilliant to play live. Everyone sings along!"

LOOLLL that's the second time you run away from me and go hide in a corner!:shocked::blink: I must come across like a mad person:naughty:

lol, no, it's a size-acceptance club. In his song big girl he sings about that club. And that's the site of the club:biggrin2:

I KNOW there's this club in us that inspired him.. I thought this was a sort of "new" mika fan site or smt..

you scare me... :tears:

:yay: j/k :wink2:

do they sell the ribbons and other merch at festivals he's in??

I'm trying to get to a summer festival in august and I really want one of those :blush-anim-cl:

yeah they sold rosettes, t-shirts, hoodies at the shepherds bush gig...dont know about festivals though. ask sivan lol

yeah they sold rosettes, t-shirts, hoodies at the shepherds bush gig...dont know about festivals though. ask sivan lol

hmm... I intend to. thanx

seems like I'm seeing him this summer :woot_jump:

sorry, I'm just so exited, think what I'll do when I have the tickets... :bleh:

I have found a load of Mika photos which haven't been posted but my laptop is that crappy that it won't let me upload them on to ImageShack. I have bought a new super-duper lappy and as soon as I have AOL up and running on that one then I will knock myself out with uploading the photos for you all. I am hoping that tomorrow everything will be sorted so fingers crossed...

I have found a load of Mika photos which haven't been posted but my laptop is that crappy that it won't let me upload them on to ImageShack. I have bought a new super-duper lappy and as soon as I have AOL up and running on that one then I will knock myself out with uploading the photos for you all. I am hoping that tomorrow everything will be sorted so fingers crossed...

OhOhOh!! need to see those Julie!!! NEED TO!! :shocked:

can't you just insert them as attachments?? :blink:

Sounds like a really divvy question but how would I go about that?

well, that only works if you've got the pics saved on your computer. do you?

anyway, just click the paper clip when you're writing a post, and upload it! :biggrin2:

:shocked: :shocked: :wub2: :wub2: WOW!!! I LOVE IT!!! :biggrin2:

You are very welcome... All my others got wiped but I have the hard copies. I will upload them and then attach them. I am so grateful to everyone who has given me help with uploading. I am such a thick when it comes to things like this but I am getting better man:thumb_yello: