Requesting Pictures Thread!

Zsina

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wooooot! No I didn't know :blink: Is that Mika with a girl on his lap????? :shocked: Do you have it bigger?

lol yes i think thats him.

he played Emcee in a production called Cabaret...I'm sure you've heard of it.

j3a5cmika5cpictures20lirj8.jpg

flexible

j3a5cmika5cpictures20litt6.jpg

shake that booty !:wub2:

His tuuuush is hanging out :mf_lustslow: hubba hubba wanna grabba :cheerful_h4h:

Haha flexible, I posted that as a comment for one of his pics on MySpace :bleh: I really should join the captations thread...

Yes I've heard of it, wow Mika in a play, I'd like to see him play one now :naughty:

Tickets would have sold out in 5 min :bleh:

Yes I've heard of it, wow Mika in a play, I'd like to see him play one now :naughty:

Tickets would have sold out in 5 min :bleh:

he was 18/19 at the time so he wasn't famous lol but gosh if he did one now...i'd be there in a SHOT!

yes, it's from cabaret :biggrin2:

he's wonderful even if the pic is little

Hi!

I have been looking for the thread with all the Coachella pics and can't find them? I don't know if I'm looking in the right place! If anyone could please give me a link i would be very greatful! Thanks heaps :)

born4mika

hey guys!!!! does anyone have any pictures of mika doing the most perfect, freddie-ish pose?!! Like with on arm up and his hips to one side??!!! If you do, could you please post it!!!!!????? PLEASE!!! Thanks guys! <33333 or just any sexyy, niccee pose of his would be fine!!!! gracias! o and it'd be great if they were his WHOLE body, head to foot, ya know?!!! thanks!!!! <33333

Hi!

I have been looking for the thread with all the Coachella pics and can't find them? I don't know if I'm looking in the right place! If anyone could please give me a link i would be very greatful! Thanks heaps :)

born4mika

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3835&highlight=coachella

There you go!!!!!! <333333

hey guys!!!! does anyone have any pictures of mika doing the most perfect, freddie-ish pose?!! Like with on arm up and his hips to one side??!!! If you do, could you please post it!!!!!????? PLEASE!!! Thanks guys! <33333 or just any sexyy, niccee pose of his would be fine!!!! gracias! o and it'd be great if they were his WHOLE body, head to foot, ya know?!!! thanks!!!! <33333

Like these???? Maybe somebody has them bigger?

post-3078-142983658486_thumb.jpg

post-3078-142983658487_thumb.jpg

We think the same - LOL

I've been looking for such a pic for aages... but it's hard to find them strangely - at least full size head-(fingertips)-to-toes....like in the beginning of the LT video....

well no perfect ones (:blink:) but I've got these:

post-2860-142983658489_thumb.jpg

post-2860-142983658491_thumb.jpg

post-2860-142983658492_thumb.jpg

post-2860-142983658494_thumb.jpg