Zsina

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i did made a couple of caps from it few days ago

I love that video so much! Why is Mika so adorable in every single interview? He's like never bored and fun every single time. Can someone PLEASE explain this phenomenon?

When you have the "moment" you want to capture, just click PrintScrnSysRq button. It should be right beside F12 button :) Then go to Paint and click Edit > Paste and just cut your image :)

Thank you i finally got it

I'm looking for a video of a (rather old) interview (of Mika - LOL :roftl: ).

I don't know from when it is or where it was done but if I am not totally mistaken he wears the same shirt like in the banner above. (I'm not sure though...) and he says a sentence like '[the things I write about are...] totally unstrange...' or somehting like that.... Any ideas where I can find it? :blink:

maybe this one ... it's the Aftenposten interview. In the second part he says it's "completely unstrange"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vrw4Jd070z8&mode=related&search= pt 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w1gHPpa4M0I&mode=related&search= pt 2

from the archives of MikaObsessed... must give credit where credit is due.:wink2:

if it's not at all what you had in mind Violet_ Sky, I'm sorry ... I was just guessing.:blush-anim-cl:

Wow, thank you, titania :thumb_yello: That was exactly what I was looking for! I must say, you are my favourite human database :thumb_yello:, you seem to have tagged each video properly with the right keywords in your mind - LOL! Thank you! (so I was wrong about the shirt :boxed: ...)

When you have the "moment" you want to capture, just click PrintScrnSysRq button. It should be right beside F12 button :) Then go to Paint and click Edit > Paste and just cut your image :)

it works :biggrin2:

post-3604-14298366296_thumb.jpg

that's the only one I have of the 3.

21tf9.jpg

amazing pic, if I may say so. one of my faves ever.

His hair looks perfect. I wonder what would happen if a hairdresser asked you how you wanted your hair and you said "Mikagasmic". Would they would know what to do?

that's the only one I have of the 3.

21tf9.jpg

amazing pic, if I may say so. one of my faves ever.

Yep this one is the most known, it's definitely my fave of all Mika pics but I had it. Hope somebody have other two but thanks anyway ;)

REQUEST: does anyone have these pics off the actual photo session.. i have the actual mag, I don't need the scans, but the pics are so tiny..

it's an italian photographer called IWAN PALUMBO. they are great IMO...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5794

the pics are in the 1st post of the thread.

OMG!! those pics are soooo hot!! :mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

and now they're mine :naughty: *evil laughter* :devil:

slightly off topic again but can anybody tell me if Mr. Mika once said in a radio interview that he would like to bite big chunks out of journalists cheeks (maybe I have dreamt it, that would not even surprise me for I'm used to weird dreams - LOL :insane:) But if anyone remembers and knows where I can find it (in case it exists :roftl: ) that would be too kind :naughty:

(No, I don't have dodgy plans...:blink: )

Oh and in case this doesn't exist, maybe you can give me a hand to find my way back to the Mikaville Lunatic asylum...:insane: