Requesting Pictures Thread!

Zsina

I found it, never mind...but would love any different ones, if you have them.

20071105210720.jpg

Dammit! I knew those were the ones you were thinking of, but you said beer in a bottle so I closed my photobucket page :doh:

I'll be right back.....

EDIT: nevermind you said beer in a glass so I thought you meant glass bottle. He's holding a plastic cup though...i think

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thank you fmbm.........gee he wears some funny clothes LOL he always has to dress in something weird with some kind of embellishment.....

haha you're welcome. Aww leave the poor boy alone - people envy him for his clothes you know :fisch::naughty:

haha you're welcome. Aww leave the poor boy alone - people envy him for his clothes you know :fisch::naughty:

Yeah.....but I'd love to know what he wears when he's chilling at home. Surely he doesn't wear 3 watches and jumpers with bits hanging off them on a lazy morning......He'd look so hot in plain, blue baggy jeans and a white singlet, no jewellery and hair out and fluffy, not perfectly curled.

Yeah.....but I'd love to know what he wears when he's chilling at home. Surely he doesn't wear 3 watches and jumpers with bits hanging off them on a lazy morning......He'd look so hot in plain, blue baggy jeans and a white singlet, no jewellery and hair out and fluffy, not perfectly curled.

He probably wears boxers and a plain white t-shirt *shrug*

He probably wears boxers and a plain white t-shirt *shrug*

long johns or baggy sweats....or wait probably brightly covered undies or sweats that his friend family or fans have given him over the past year or so...

long johns or baggy sweats....or wait probably brightly covered undies or sweats that his friend family or fans have given him over the past year or so...

Well he said he sleeps in boxers so I'm guessing that's what he lounges around the house in

Well he said he sleeps in boxers so I'm guessing that's what he lounges around the house in

yeah.....but when I get out of bed I usually change out of my pj's into house clothes. Today I have on short khaki shorts and a black singlet. I don't get dressed up when I am at home and sometimes Mika would just look so beautiful in more classic, contemporary style, like as if he's not dressed up to play a part. Maybe he is like that all the time, I don't know. I unfortunately do not live with him :mf_rosetinted:

yeah.....but when I get out of bed I usually change out of my pj's into house clothes. Today I have on short khaki shorts and a black singlet. I don't get dressed up when I am at home and sometimes Mika would just look so beautiful in more classic, contemporary style, like as if he's not dressed up to play a part. Maybe he is like that all the time, I don't know. I unfortunately do not live with him :mf_rosetinted:

Oh well I stay in my Pj's all day :naughty:

Does anyone have this pic bigger...

00011342copy.gif

Also does anyone have this full size .... just love his chiselled good looks .... drool ....

14443418kb4.jpg

Hope you have them, cos' I'd love you forever .... :)

Hi!!

do you have big Mika pics???

i need one for print very big.. like 30 cm

Hey, I don't have any, but I clearly remember that Petra posted about 8 high quality HUGE pictures of Mika in the NRJ music award's thread!The thread is in the News and press stuff, and there are really a lot of pages....it's somewhere around 20-30 as far as I remember....I hope that helps..:thumb_yello:

EDIT: Click here!!

has anyone seen a photo of mika wearing a shirt with super mario-like mushrooms printed on it?

i think it looks like this shirt, but i'm not sure if its pink:

IMG_4498.jpg

or i might have imagined it existed..

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Hee, that photo just made me giggle for some reason, there's the poor girl ready and waiting for her pic to be taken by the bloke in front of her, but Mika spots pic about to be taken by someone else and looks at that camera instead.

Does he have camera homing devices or something...

Sorry I need to go lie down have been looking at far too many gorgeous pics today.... :punk: