Requesting Pictures Thread!

Zsina

ooh sorry and I was actually just gonna post a thank you for that gorgeous pic that was posted for me. He looks so yummy in that. I think it's the heavy lidded eyes that do me in... Just Divine....

Told you he keeps distracting me....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

has anyone seen a photo of mika wearing a shirt with super mario-like mushrooms printed on it?

i think it looks like this shirt, but i'm not sure if its pink:

IMG_4498.jpg

or i might have imagined it existed..

This one?

awesomesweater.jpg

doingsomething.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Hee, that photo just made me giggle for some reason, there's the poor girl ready and waiting for her pic to be taken by the bloke in front of her, but Mika spots pic about to be taken by someone else and looks at that camera instead.

Does he have camera homing devices or something...

Sorry I need to go lie down have been looking at far too many gorgeous pics today.... :punk:

I find this photo really cute too! i found it on the mikagasmic pics thread! i think he does have a camera homing device...he looks into people's cameras when he's singing How Much Do You Love Me!

-~-

Fmbm, THANKS! its just the shirt i was looking for! i'm obsessed with mushrooms you see XD and OMG, IS THAT A WHIP. thats from the radio interview isn't it?

thanks A. Clay for your photos too! not the shirt i was looking for, but some of the photos are entirely new to me :D you're like a photo search engine or something!

could someone please tell me what this is from so I can go and watch it.

Pwetty please..... He just looks so amazing - *gurrrrr*

:boxed: This is not amazing! It's just very very ugly! Someone felt like making a dirty and waste moving pictures!

Btw, this is a piece of Sweet Dreams played at the Forum in Sidney last spring....and yes, it was THE video (beore Summer posted hers!:naughty: ) and it is "hot" and all, but that moving pic doesn't give any justice to the real video which is taken from!

So now you can see for real what THE-ex video consist of!

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=EFXkmuPTmLo&NR=1

Ummm, someone dancing sexy is not ugly. I've just never seen him move exactly like that though.

Nout wrong with it though. I love Sweet Dreams though so I shall go and watch that.

Didn't mean that.....I find "ugly" (and I apologyse for my poor vocabulary) the way some people cut videos and emphasizes only the waste part of the dance....actually it's been a while I didn't watch this vid and when I saw this pic actually I thoght: "what the hell....?" while when I first saw the video I was for sure: "Oh...my...Gosh!:mf_lustslow: "

just to say I don't find Mika's sexy dance ugly, but the manipulation of it :wink2:

Ahhh I get you lol. Yes well I wouldn't personally cut up any vids like that - I like watching whole songs if I can.

I have to say though watching him in any Sweet Dreams performance is amazing. He seems to just really let himself go doing that. Such a shame he doesn't do it anymore. As I said It's probably one of my favourite songs ever.

Am so glad You Tube has so many of them on there. (Fans Vids I mean). Makes waiting for February 25th a little easier.

Ahhh I get you lol. Yes well I wouldn't personally cut up any vids like that - I like watching whole songs if I can.

I have to say though watching him in any Sweet Dreams performance is amazing. He seems to just really let himself go doing that. Such a shame he doesn't do it anymore. As I said It's probably one of my favourite songs ever.

Am so glad You Tube has so many of them on there. (Fans Vids I mean). Makes waiting for February 25th a little easier.

Good concert then!

ehm....while you are still waiting ...this is Summer vid if you haven't already watched it :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5485&page=2

Oh, I love your siggie. Where's it from? Do you have a vid for it? :arf2:

• 2 weeks later...
Good concert then!

ehm....while you are still waiting ...this is Summer vid if you haven't already watched it :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5485&page=2

Sorry kind of lost this thread .... only just saw that vid link you did.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm....

Dead..... :mf_lustslow:

You know I'm gonna see him next week .... a week tomorrow .... a week tomorrow ..... I said before I wish he'd do that song again ....

Scrub that ... I don't think I'd survive seeing that for real ..... amazing, speechless, how sodding sexy is he ....

I bought that song on 12" when it came out ... love it so so much ..... seeing him do it even through this lovely internet thing is beyond words really .....

He looks such an amazing performer - you can barely keep your eyes of the screen .... what I'm gonna be like by Monday evening is anyone's guess.

I SO SO SO SO CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM NOW....

*Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* :naughty:

:mf_lustslow: