Mika In "more" Magazine - Uk

CazGirl

....LOL dirty thoughts

What exactly do you mean, Caz? :wink2:

i shall not say lol! The girls thread got into a bit of trouble...i dont wish for this one to get rated too, but im sure you can all figure out for yourselves! Think of ROXERCISE...but with you and Mika..all sweaty.

thats where it shall end!

and I shall not be starting the official sweat thread LOL...I already created the official body hair thread and refuse to create anything weirder! XDD

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY i love ROXERCISE :naughty: :naughty:

*more make up please....more make up please*

*goes off to daydream .....*

:biggrin2:

LMAO! XDDDD

One of the best interviews EVER.

"grab a groupie...bring her in ... YIKES! GIVE HER TO ZANE!" XDDDD

i shall not say lol! The girls thread got into a bit of trouble...i dont wish for this one to get rated too, but im sure you can all figure out for yourselves! Think of ROXERCISE...but with you and Mika..all sweaty.

*rushes over to the girls thread and starts reading the 1000+ pages...*

and I shall not be starting the official sweat thread LOL...I already created the official body hair thread and refuse to create anything weirder! XDD

neither will I - could make me appear in a bad light ... LOL:blink:

"neither will I - could make me appear in a bad light ... LOL"

LOL I think I have that reputation XDDD

So you have nothing to lose, right? LOL

No, Caz, just kidding, really, you're a great person :thumb_yello: and I can't think of anything you might have said or done in here that could harm your reputation!

You're a good girl, really....mostly.

:roftl:

LOL :wink2:

So you have nothing to lose, right? LOL

No, Caz, just kidding, really, you're a great person :thumb_yello: and I can't think of anything you might have said or done in here that could harm your reputation!

You're a good girl, really....mostly.

:roftl:

LOL :wink2:

then u have totally not read the girls thread LOL

ORRRR my fanfictions for that matter! XDDD

I reckon it would be very crowded in that shower but hey..what good clean fun we could all have with him.mwahahaha, Vix says she would pick up the soap :shocked: omg that's my daughter I'm NOT allowing her to say such things, tho to be fair...it IS MmmmIKA :eek:waaaash ma mouth pffft. :winksmiley02::flowers2::mf_boff:

aww no seriously he is just too cuddlable

I reckon it would be very crowded in that shower but hey..what good clean fun we could all have with him.mwahahaha, Vix says she would pick up the soap :shocked: omg that's my daughter I'm NOT allowing her to say such things, tho to be fair...it IS MmmmIKA :eek:waaaash ma mouth pffft. :winksmiley02::flowers2::mf_boff:

aww no seriously he is just too cuddlable

HEEEEY!!! You finally joined! welcome to the club! i think you know who i am :D

heh hehe I sure do :D I am still learning how it all fits together so I will no doubt end up making posts in the wrong places for a few days oops silly moo me lol.

lol dont you worry about it m'dear, everyone's friendly so we'll help you out :)

it's quite sad really to see what length magazines will go to make a picture work...

i love the picture, it's natural for a person to sweat and why not?

it's caught mika right there where we can say, yes he's like one of us, sweat or no sweat, and yes, it's really quite sexy...in a funny sort of way...!!!!!

LOL :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Have a look at this and then tell me what exactly is wrong about the combination Mika/sweat :naughty:

IMG_1382.jpg

Oh, that is a hottie!!!!

P.S. I thought it's only me that is weird enough to have A THING about this picture *blushes*:wub2: :wub2:

PAH!

It's like celebrities can't be human anymore!

But, it's still a cute Mika picture nevertheless...whether he's sweating or not...:wub2:

mikasweatej3.jpg

How stupid are they?!?!?

Obviously none of them where there!!! He just put an outstanding performance, full of energy!!!! I can still remember it, what an amazing day that was!!!!! :wub2: And he didn't smell bad either, I was sooo close to him right after!!!:wub2: