Mika In "more" Magazine - Uk

CazGirl

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the magazine surely has it's info wrong..deoderant is one thing and antiprespirant is another. I don't know where I'm going with this, anyone care to back me up, I've been writing a paper on Tolstoy for the past hour and my brain's fuzzled :blink:

HA i was there @ the signing! Not only did he have sweaty armpits but a sweaty back too LOL

He took a photo with the press and stood right infront on me, on the railing fence thingy miggy!!! and i got the full view of it, though i didn't care i was in state of shock at how close he was to me!!! people kept trying to touch him it was insane.

Well the magazine surely has it's info wrong..deoderant is one thing and antiprespirant is another. I don't know where I'm going with this, anyone care to back me up, I've been writing a paper on Tolstoy for the past hour and my brain's fuzzled :blink:

i know what you mean Sou :biggrin2:

The magazine surely means anti perspirant

unless of course this magazine is scratch and sniff :naughty:

LOL I know. I mean, my friend Zach was reading it with me in media (of course we do work as well...:naughty: ) and he was saying like, so after seeing that do you still like him? i was like well YEAH! And he said but look he's sweating! i was like wtf - everyone sweats! and he said yeah but THAT much?! so i said you would be too after a show!

lmao like he can say anything...he still fancies the pants off Britney even AFTER she shaved her head. He's got no right lmfao! XDDD

i know what you mean Sou :biggrin2:

The magazine surely means anti perspirant

unless of course this magazine is scratch and sniff :naughty:

ROFL!!!

MMMM.....B.O!!

XDDDDD

Jokes.

but yeah, anyway. Mika is still sweaty whether he sweats or not. personally all that sweat makes him appear more manly methinks :wub2:

so long as he doesnt actually have a problem then its okay with me LOL :thumb_yello:

if more magazine haven't noticed, but mika is even hotter when he sweatw anyway totally sexy :) .. NOW should i spend my money on a mmag for just one pic of mika? hmmm *thinks hard*

if more magazine haven't noticed, but mika is even hotter when he sweatw anyway totally sexy :) .. NOW should i spend my money on a mmag for just one pic of mika? hmmm *thinks hard*

LOL. Well I get "more" magazine anyway, so it wasn't as if I just flipped through the magazine JUST to see if there was a glimpse of Mika. Although I WAS hoping lol!

So I bought it - and WOOPEE THERE HE WAS! Nice big picture too :D

Ahhhh tell me about it!

I wouldn't kick him out of my bed for sure...:wub2::roftl:

I definitely wouldn't either lol!

this place must be such a good confidence builder for him. I mean, he's said that hardly anyone wants to date him!

LOL, totally different story here. We'd all date him even if he was covered in sweat LOL

Mika we'll take you as your are! You're perfect to us <333

Ahhhh tell me about it!

I wouldn't kick him out of my bed for sure...:wub2::roftl:

*HEHE* neither would i!!!! i would never let him go!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

jeeze im gonna have some good dreams tonight!!!!!:wub2: