Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

they need to have a competition for the US!!!!! i was so upset when i heard that it was only for london peeps cus i was gonna make a sweet fan vid with my friend!!!!! mika totally needs to get on that...us US fans need a chance to see him too!!!!

yeah, i was thinking about that the other day..what if mika did a us competition next month for his shows here? (and likewise for all the other places in the world he's going) that would be AMAZING....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they need to have a competition for the US!!!!! i was so upset when i heard that it was only for london peeps cus i was gonna make a sweet fan vid with my friend!!!!! mika totally needs to get on that...us US fans need a chance to see him too!!!!

Yeh thats true , it should be done for the USA tour too:biggrin2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiX3PsJmzTI

spent my evening rushing this together, making a total pratt of myself, and his page wont let me add it, I have tried 4 times and its not accepting it, I don't know why, it was my last ditch desperate measures attempt to win some tickets to see the delicious one. I feel traumatized and despondent and all things blue and sad.:confused:

I'm a looser already *sniff*

i already made a sweet fan vid with my freeinds...it coud be aproble because there was 5 of us who made it haha so 2 tickets wouldnt really work...but i would have loved to eneter anyway

its soon to be over ...finito

that will be the end of this competition

no more entries

everyone have faith in your work!!!

fingers crossed :thumb_yello:

you know what i just realized..if it is at midnight...anyoen on the us can find out or in the middle of the night, im usually on untill 10 45 11 reading and posting..

Ohhh. You're right.

I should stay on longer then since it's only 6:00 pm over here. ^_~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiX3PsJmzTI

spent my evening rushing this together, making a total pratt of myself, and his page wont let me add it, I have tried 4 times and its not accepting it, I don't know why, it was my last ditch desperate measures attempt to win some tickets to see the delicious one. I feel traumatized and despondent and all things blue and sad.:confused:

I'm a looser already *sniff*

Finally with 2 mins to go squished it on wooo fab, it's hard to see so hope he doesn't miss it, if anyone wants to go comment it on my utube feel free, I like feedback cos I want to know if you think I will be good enough for the Royal Ballet school :punk:

hah ayeah iveposted it before, i so would enter it, but theres one problem, theres 5 friends in the video and all of us love mika, plus 2 who werent there when we made it, if we wont 2 tickets it owld be a great battle over who got them lol, so if he dcided to give out like..5 tickets, we wouldnt have a problem