CazGirl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where is it on his myspace page...

yes its about 26th comment down (my name is the flashing one that

says Mmmmika in cartoon motion and the link is on that but I have a few posts on the page so...its about 26th as I say.

Ok it's nearly 3 am, and I have to give up and go to beddie byes. If I refresh the myspace page anymore I will wear out the button!:naughty:

Good luck and massive hugs to the famous 4 - you all deserve to win, and I hope when I get back here in the morning the champers (or non-alcoholic grape juice for under 18's!!:fisch: ) will be flowing freely :partytime2: - save me a glass:drinks_wine:

Fingers crossed, and sweet dreams:sleep_1:

Ok it's nearly 3 am, and I have to give up and go to beddie byes. If I refresh the myspace page anymore I will wear out the button!:naughty:

Good luck and massive hugs to the famous 4 - you all deserve to win, and I hope when I get back here in the morning the champers (or non-alcoholic grape juice for under 18's!!:fisch: ) will be flowing freely :partytime2: - save me a glass:drinks_wine:

Fingers crossed, and sweet dreams:sleep_1:

woah..haha ive done the 3 am onthe fourmns hting, it was pretty dead, but it wasnt the only thing i did, ok i really wanna know who wins!

oh this is the day!! hopefully those who entered are still in bed having wonderful dreams. Good luck again, lets see how it goes ...

I'm up LOL and it's 7:19am here.

Mika hasn't been online yet but I don't blame him. It's a bit early haha!

and I had some random dude message me BUT IT WAS REALLY NICE! Read it! Mika related!

Title: Hey am your fan :D

Body: i like the viedeo entry you sent for the mica thing. the looilpop song you made me like it more :D it made sense. my sister is actually in one of your mika fan clubs thats how i saw your viedeo. its so kool i really really like it its so cute. so plz add me. am not some old perverted old man thats telling you to meet me at wal mart with your pants off, am a real boy !! lol

mucho love

and i hope you win you deserve it

all the luck in the world :) MWAH

William the one and only

and I had some random dude message me BUT IT WAS REALLY NICE! Read it! Mika related!

Body: i like the viedeo entry you sent for the mica thing. the looilpop song you made me like it more :D it made sense. my sister is actually in one of your mika fan clubs thats how i saw your viedeo. its so kool i really really like it its so cute. so plz add me. am not some old perverted old man thats telling you to meet me at wal mart with your pants off, am a real boy !! lol

mucho love

William the one and only

thats nice :)

mucho love

William the one and only

That's so sweet of him!

Sounds to me like someone may have an online crush on you!

mucho love

William the one and only

lmao :roftl: that was sweet until he then said he's not some perverted old man, THAT was funny lol. Mm do u know who his sister is?

ahhhh still no word yet!!! But it IS only nearly 9am...

and i have to leave soon for college.

GAH!

I shall be checking my aol mail ALL DAY. Since they've blocked myspace and all the websites that can GET us on myspace, i shall just have to see what emails myspace sends me *i.e you have a new message from so and so* and of course i'll be checking out everything here...THE TINIEST BIT OF NEWS WOULD BE FANTABULOUS

AAAAAHHHHHHHH

I'm getting quite nervous too, and i didin't join the contest!!!:sneaky2:

hold on and be brave....this waiting is almost over!!:biggrin2:

i wish you all good luck, and, please....:blush-anim-cl:

if you win, keep on posting in this thread!!!:thumb_yello:

That is really soo cute of that guy.

Haha, and another thing we can hold Mika responsible for: procuring. :naughty:

LOL

I'm apparently thinking about making Mika pay for my irreversible hearing damage. Got worse yesterday as I was driving through the city and so many people were out walking on the sidewalks... and whenever I see somebody I turn my stereo on full blast because of an inevitably occuring desire of making those people turn around and think:

"What the **** is that? :shocked: Where can I buy it? Oh my god I have to hurry up, I've wasted my entire hitherto life, not another second to lose...:shocked: "

Well, in most of the cases they do turn around.... LOL :roftl:

Have sent a message to MIKA as whoever does the Myspace thing-is it really MIKA himself?? has put 13th May Leeds Cockpit instead of Leeds Uni!! Poor guy doesn't know if hes coming or going at the moment! It only adds to the ongoing confuzzlement about the whole competition!!

Not giving you guys much time to work out arrangements.Then again the whole thing hasn't been very well organised from the start I blame the promoters not MIKA!!

xx

Right guys he's logged on its 09.42 am so good luck!! xx

OOOMMMGGGG

ITS 9:55 AND I CHECKED MY AOL MAIL AND NOTHING FROM HIM

PAH

I knew i wouldnt win

shall try and distract myself in drama...gotta go guys!