Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

cos they must be updating it, once it does then hopefully that will be the moment we have all been waiting for

OMG THE MOMENT WEVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!! im sooo scared!!!!!

*fingers crossed for all of us lot that have entered!!!*:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many MFC'ers have entered? I hope you all get in....gosh I'm not even entered and I'm on the edge of my seat here!!!!

Got my fingers and toes crossed for you all!!!

How many MFC'ers have entered? I hope you all get in....gosh I'm not even entered and I'm on the edge of my seat here!!!!

4 MFCers I THINK!!!

CAZGIRL..SIAN...SPARKLY...AND ME!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

Ermm me, Lauren, CazGirl and Vivienne i think are flying the flag for MFC hehe :biggrin2:

I think thats all but sorry if i have missed anyone!!

yeh... its getting a bit close to sunday....i need to know!!!!:blink: :blink: :blink:

Its looking like its gonna be tomorrow or Saturday.... :blink:

I reckon it'll be a morning thing 2bh but I could be wrong!

If it IS announced tonight though it better be before 8 cos I'm off in the bath after Eastenders and won't be able to sign back in til 2moro loll!! :sneaky2:

Aaah the suspense!!!! :blink:

Its looking like its gonna be tomorrow or Saturday.... :blink:

I reckon it'll be a morning thing 2bh but I could be wrong!

If it IS announced tonight though it better be before 8 cos I'm off in the bath after Eastenders and won't be able to sign back in til 2moro loll!! :sneaky2:

Aaah the suspense!!!! :blink:

yeh im off for a bath soon....and i need to know before 9!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok im dying!!!!:blink: :blink:

It would be kind of short notice to announce on Saturday, don't you think...? I mean, some people would have to make plans for people to take them, etc.

yeh... i need to know now...coz i need to buy more glowsticks on saturday ...if i win!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

It would be kind of short notice to announce on Saturday, don't you think...? I mean, some people would have to make plans for people to take them, etc.

Yeh good point. But 2bh I thought it would be announced at least a week before the first concert!! Lol. Its pretty short notice even now, so it must be soon.... :blink:

yeh... i need to know now...coz i need to buy more glowsticks on saturday ...if i win!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

LOL!!

And i would need to finish my costume because I didn't have time to put a zip in the back when i made it... ya can't see in the photos lol but I would have to sort that out if i was gonna wear it to the gig!! :naughty:

Arggghhh this is nervewracking - and i haven't even entered.

Maybe he should put that flaming jetski down and get on with some important work - before half the MFC members burst with excitement - and then who's going to buy the next album!!! - priorities man!!

Good luck to all the MFC entrants - *fingers very crossed for you all*