Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

we know he has to judge it which he must not have had time to do yet :blink:

But the Mikasounds email said the winners were already picked and that we could even view the winners entries!

so everyone rushed to his myspace but no-one found anything, hence all the frenzy!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:sneaky2: alright time to get out of the water and get to work Mika :sneaky2:

Hehe hope the results will be up soon, even I am excited by now :blink:

glad YOU'RE excited...im annoyed, frustrated, stressed, confused, anxious and worried!!!!!

:sneaky2: alright time to get out of the water and get to work Mika :sneaky2:

Hehe hope the results will be up soon, even I am excited by now :blink:

Maybe he has just made friends with the fish and now finds it hard to say goodbye..:bleh:

i know im totally on the edge of my seat with excitement and i didnt even enter the competition i just cant imagine what everyone who actually entered the competition must be going through :blink:

Although i have an idea that it must be pure torture:wink2:

glad YOU'RE excited...im annoyed, frustrated, stressed, confused, anxious and worried!!!!!

oh well, that's what you get for doing things instead of just watching :mf_rosetinted:

i know im totally on the edge of my seat with excitement and i didnt even enter the competition i just cant imagine what everyone who actually entered the competition must be going through :blink:

Although i have an idea :wink2:

it feels like this:

:shocked:

and then this

:badmood:

and then this

:blowup:

and then this...because after all that stressing you turn a bit coo-coo

:insane:

LMAO! Could you imagine? XDDD

i wonder if he even EATS fish...

Well, I can say for myself that a fish on a plate and a fish as a pet are totally different things. I really, really hate living fish and I can't be forced to even watch 'finding Nemo' without shuddering .... but I do eat fish! That's what they deserve! :biggrin2:

that was a very nice emoticon story of how it feels caz...although perhaps the crazy one needs to go at the top as we all are a little bit crazy in the first place :naughty: :naughty:

Well, I can say for myself that a fish on a plate and a fish as a pet are totally different things. I really, really hate living fish and I can't be forced to even watch 'finding Nemo' without shuddering .... but I do eat fish! That's what they deserve! :biggrin2:

I really like to eat fish, but after a friend said I was really cruel because I ate Nemo, they really don't taste as good anymore :tears:

I have a question... Did anyone figure out how many entries there were for each show? There are 5 pairs of tickets for each show right? And there weren't that many entries, really... so maybe you've all won? :wink2:

I don't know, I didn't count 'em up myself... just wondering if anyone had.

Also, in re-reading the Mika newsletter, I see that it just said, "You can view the winning entries by CLICKING HERE." It didn't say *when*... or that they were posted already... I mean, technically, the winning entries ARE among all those entries on the blog, you just don't know *which* are the winning entries...:wink2:

Just trying to help you pass the time :naughty:

dcdeb <waiting and wondering here in the US along with you>

Would not change anything because then he'd just sit in front of the tank gazing fascinatedly instead of finally calling Caz...:roftl:

bet she now wishes she had dressed up as a fish instead :naughty:

Just tried getting on the blog to see if there's any news from anyone.....blogs are not available for next 20 mins - undergoing maintenance. Marvellous!:crybaby:

Yep, I just got the same message... I think/hope that means you'll be getting your answer soon, then!

:biggrin2:

dcdeb

I have a question... Did anyone figure out how many entries there were for each show? There are 5 pairs of tickets for each show right? And there weren't that many entries, really... so maybe you've all won? :wink2:

I don't know, I didn't count 'em up myself... just wondering if anyone had.

Also, in re-reading the Mika newsletter, I see that it just said, "You can view the winning entries by CLICKING HERE." It didn't say *when*... or that they were posted already... I mean, technically, the winning entries ARE among all those entries on the blog, you just don't know *which* are the winning entries...:wink2:

Just trying to help you pass the time :naughty:

dcdeb <waiting and wondering here in the US along with you>

i did a super quick add up last night and came to the rough conclusion there were about 7 entries for both birmingham and leeds about 5 for london and 3 i didnt know what venue they wanted.....but since then more people may have enetered im not sure:boxed:

Would not change anything because then he'd just sit in front of the tank gazing fascinatedly instead of finally calling Caz...:roftl:

exactly!

you know what my sister said?!

she said "found out yet?" (she's as bad as you Freddie) and i said no, and then she goes "i cant see it personally, we never win anything" i was like yeah cheers for the support Jo :thumbdown:

i did a super quick add up last night and came to the rough conclusion there were about 7 entries for both birmingham and leeds about 5 for london and 3 i didnt know what venue they wanted.....but since then more people may have enetered im not sure:boxed:

no. no-one else has entered. WOOP?