Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

woah thats pretty cool, 4 shows does the winner get a set for each or is it like there are 4 winners and everyone gets one set, sorry i dont know about the competition but i dont have a myspace

Read here

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=79041575&blogID=256703631&MyToken=bc9864e8-2218-4545-83b4-eca8efeb51c0

You enter the competition and say which show you want to got to.... If you win, you get a pair of tickets to that show.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woah thats pretty cool, 4 shows does the winner get a set for each or is it like there are 4 winners and everyone gets one set, sorry i dont know about the competition but i dont have a myspace

There are 5 sets of tickets for each gig!! :thumb_yello:

Poor CazGirl - she will not be getting anything done at college today!!! I wish the results would hurry up so I can text her one way or another!!! I wont be going out till after 2pm anyway - and thats when she finishes college. She was a nervous wreck last night - so imagine whats she is like today!!! :shocked:

Poor CazGirl - she will not be getting anything done at college today!!! I wish the results would hurry up so I can text her one way or another!!! I wont be going out till after 2pm anyway - and thats when she finishes college. She was a nervous wreck last night - so imagine whats she is like today!!! :shocked:

nervouse reck is putting it lightly...we were all dying!!!!:blink: :blink: LOL:roftl:

hahaha! people are thinking of me! i love you all! *hugs*

well i finished college early today because Drama was cancelled, so you dont need to worry about texting me any more Wendi! :thumb_yello:

argh. People at college kept asking me if I've won yet >_<

AAAAAAND I had a dream last night that no matter what Mika wrote in his blogs, it said I'd won the competition.

Would have been nice if I weren't so STRESSED AND WORRIED!

even the night before I had a dream about the competition! That's you fault Blackwildkitty - you started it! XDDD

managed to actually concentrate in college today. I just think I had to, otherwise I would have gone AWOL!

Welcome back CazGirl - wish I had an answer for you - but still no news :boxed: Well, at least you can watch yourself now - and you will know first - as it does say you will get a myspace message!!! :thumb_yello:

Welcome back CazGirl - wish I had an answer for you - but still no news :boxed: Well, at least you can watch yourself now - and you will know first - as it does say you will get a myspace message!!! :thumb_yello:

No, it just says we will be contacted via myspace. that could mean that the winners could be written out in a blog and we'll find out the same time as we do.

maybe?

thankyou for your help though Wendi!

Has he not?

<bump> Just want to keep this one up and see if anyone from the mighty MFC could win :biggrin2:

yeah this thread needs to stay UP! Incase anyone has some mysterious information!

I have calmed down a lot from last night though.

Last night was just SO RANDOM and unexpected that I think EVERYONE went into overdrive.

I think the realisation that the winners are soon to be announced has just kicked in. Took it's damn time but...it's there.

Still very nervous though! I'll probably go back to the way I was last night soon as I discover Mika being online today lmfao!

You have been warned!

Okay well I'm going to empty the dishwasher now. Trying to soothe myself as much as possible...breathe in...breathe out...