• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh still no news!!!

I've been going completely mad at school lol

The suspense is actually killing me!!!

*sigh*

agreed. my madness pretty much went out last night though, ive calmed down a lot.

I mean, last night was so random. first, we dont get told when the competition is closing. so we start asking when the closing date is and then all of a sudden "OH THE WINNERS ARE DECIDED!!" so everyone was like "GEH?!?!"

*sigh*

agreed. my madness pretty much went out last night though, ive calmed down a lot.

I mean, last night was so random. first, we dont get told when the competition is closing. so we start asking when the closing date is and then all of a sudden "OH THE WINNERS ARE DECIDED!!" so everyone was like "GEH?!?!"

Oh I know it was SO confusing!!

I read ur bulletin saying that people had got msgs saying the winners were up then totally freaked until I realise it was an email from MikaSounds and I did have it after all.... but I looked n the winners weren't up... :blink: Think it was like the same story for everyone lol.

I was pretty convinced it would have been announce by now.... but still nothing argh!!

Thanks for the pic comments btw lol :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Oh I know it was SO confusing!!

I read ur bulletin saying that people had got msgs saying the winners were up then totally freaked until I realise it was an email from MikaSounds and I did have it after all.... but I looked n the winners weren't up... :blink: Think it was like the same story for everyone lol.

I was pretty convinced it would have been announce by now.... but still nothing argh!!

Thanks for the pic comments btw lol :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

lol no problem :thumb_yello:

yeah everyone was thrown into a frenzy last night. seriously, if we were altogether we'd be running around like headless chickens.

well..my homepage still aint working but at least the blogs are now...

Caz, I just viewed your entry, and I only have one thing to say.

After you meet Mika, you MUST come back here and share every single tiny detail of what happens!!!!! That was the CUTEST video!!! I don't know how he wouldn't pick that one!!!! He will love it, it has such a sweet spirit.

YOU, girl, are a shoo in. (in my opinion!!!)

lol no problem :thumb_yello:

yeah everyone was thrown into a frenzy last night. seriously, if we were altogether we'd be running around like headless chickens.

well..my homepage still aint working but at least the blogs are now...

Yehh thats good. We can keep checking lol!

His last login was yesterday.... so SURELY he must have looked at the entrys.... Leeds show is on Sunday so it must be decided soon!!

Caz, I just viewed your entry, and I only have one thing to say.

After you meet Mika, you MUST come back here and share every single tiny detail of what happens!!!!! That was the CUTEST video!!! I don't know how he wouldn't pick that one!!!! He will love it, it has such a sweet spirit.

YOU, girl, are a shoo in. (in my opinion!!!)

LMFAO!!! awww thankyou, LOVE YOU!

And if I DO win, I will wait four HOURS IF THATS WHAT IT TAKES to meet the man himself, and of course i will share pictures, gossip etc, if i am allowed to do so :)

Ok ... Im all ears :thumb_yello:

cool bananas

GRRRR

MySpaz started to work

on my homepage

i have a new message

clicked on it...

"PROBLEM LOADING PAGE"

Gaahhh! It's taking the almighty pee now!

HE'S ON MYSPACE?!?!?

NOW?!?!?!?!?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG *yes the crazy one is back lol*

I CANT VIEW UR MESSAGE SARA, KEEPS SAYING "PAGE CANNOT BE LOADED"

what did you say?!?!?!

ARGH, I HAVE TO GO TO A MEETING AT WORK NOW!!!! WILL BE HOME AT ABOUT...7:30?!?!?!

OMGOMGOMG

Oh no!!

Well, the blog is not letting you go again!!!! So....dunno what's up with that...?

I've just watched Natalies video! How sweet!!! Arhhh, i thought it was lovely!! I think that's the only one i hadn't seen. It's really fun isn't it watching what people have done? :biggrin2: