Mika In The Sun - May 10th

CazGirl

REMEMBER MIKA ON THE WATERSKI?!?!?!

TWO NEW PICTURES WILL BE UPLOADED SHORTLY, BUT I CANNOT TAKE PICTURES RIGHT NOW AS MY SISTER IS THE ROOM AND SHE ALREADY THINKS I HAVE AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION ROFL

Here is the article though!

MIKA CAN'T PULL OFF WETSUIT

With his massive hair and stick-thin body, MIKA looks like a right Lollipop as he jumps into the sea at Portofino.

The singer tries to look Grace-ful as he mounts a jet ski to frolic around the Italian resort.

But instead he looks like a Cartoon Character as he chills out on the ocean waves and swells in his tight fitting wet suit and lifejacket.

Mika was taking a well-earned break with some mates after his breakthrough tour of America.

th.a55cb5a124.jpg

th.21b8ab6b6c.jpg

th.497036de58.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey thx cg ill get the sun on the way to work... im leaving now so cant wait for the pics and i MUST c them...

Nasty little article!!! :sneaky2: i thought mika hated water!!!:blink:

Thanks for postig Caz! ( trying to distract yourself form the competition, eh?)

But honestly I don't know what to think about that article....:blink:

It's so.... random, don't you think? And a little silly :blink:

But anyway thanks for sharing:biggrin2:

Edit: Oh, I see, it was in the SUN - LOL!

Is my mind on other things but " the swells in his tight fitting wetsuit" I can't stop thinking about it.LOL!! Its just the way I read it sorry - reminding myself to get mind out of the gutter!! LOL!

Thanks for the posting waiting for the photos!!

xx

RIGHT OKAY GUYS

PICTURES ARE UPLOADING NOW

The article I typed out has been edited. There may be something that *MAY* offend people. I personally didn't think it was THAT bad, but just so you know. You will be able to read the article once the pictures are posted anyway, but just warning you all x

he did not look bad for goodness sake-I wont buy The Sun ever!

they didnt say he looked "bad" lol, they were just looking for reason to play around with his song titles "lollipop" "grace" "cartoon"

Okay, that article is a bit silly. Great pics though.

It is just not possible to get on a jet ski "Grace-fully". Trust me, I've tried...and there is nothing wrong with Mika in a wetsuit. They normally don't suit anyone, but he looks great!!!

A friend of mine is 6'8"....when you are that tall, grace is not a talent you possess. You should see him in a wetsuit trying to get on a jet ski without falling somehow.

Thanks for the article Caz!!! Where did you find that?

MIKA half naked!!!!! -well sort of!!

Just thinking about the swells again-sorry have to stop it!! LOL!!

He looks divine all wet haired but where has the chest hair gone????NO! Not another thread for MIKA's chest hair!!

xx

Okay, that article is a bit silly. Great pics though.

It is just not possible to get on a jet ski "Grace-fully". Trust me, I've tried...and there is nothing wrong with Mika in a wetsuit. They normally don't suit anyone, but he looks great!!!

A friend of mine is 6'8"....when you are that tall, grace is not a talent you possess. You should see him in a wetsuit trying to get on a jet ski without falling somehow.

Thanks for the article Caz!!! Where did you find that?

lol! it was in a tabloid newspaper.

as for the chest hair - you can faintly see it. It was taken at a bit of distance and obviously the lighting has a lot to do with it and shizz..

Silly article, gorgeous pictures!!! The second one, with his teeth out (I think) is sooooo cute!!! And that hair all wet! I hope he didn't fall into the water, wouldn't want him to freak out! :roftl:

hahaha yeah bless him :blush-anim-cl:

nice to see some different pictures of him :)

Ive just read this article in the sun and the first thing that i said was OMG he has wet hair :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

hahaha xDDD

I KNOOOWWW

First, we see him with curly hair

then short and straight *old photos*

and now WET

woop!

I work in a media office at a local charity, and we get The Sun. When I saw those pictures I was going to cut them out but then on the other side there was a story that we had to cut. I was so gutted, so to feel better I went out and bought 2 copies.....Help me