Johnny Depp Thread

bee

jijiji... You have all the reason!!!

The whole world loves to johnny!!!:wub2:

The whole world minus my mom, dad, brother and some random girl on my bus who thinks he is an old grandpa. I just want to know if she is looking at the same guy that I'm looking at cause he is not in any way, shape or form an old grandpa. He is a god. :wub2:

Just found two super hot pictures of Johnny and I thought I'd share with all of you lovely people. Personally, I think these pictures are mad hot, he is just...:mf_lustslow:

hom05.jpg

asddasdasdasdasd.jpg

I adore the little smirk he has on his face and his boots.

You're so adorable sharing this pics! OMG! If you continue posting pics like this, I'm think I'm gonna have a heart attack... :mf_lustslow: He's so nkdjnvjbfvoubefjvnjbfondlkcn HOT!

You're so adorable sharing this pics! OMG! If you continue posting pics like this, I'm think I'm gonna have a heart attack... :mf_lustslow: He's so nkdjnvjbfvoubefjvnjbfondlkcn HOT!

I'm just doing my civic duties.

Shall I continue to post more? I think I should.

019f8a41.jpg

us-esquire_007.jpg

97b17f9e.jpg

ps-02-019.jpg

Oh baby. :mf_lustslow::naughty:

Just found two super hot pictures of Johnny and I thought I'd share with all of you lovely people. Personally, I think these pictures are mad hot, he is just...:mf_lustslow:

hom05.jpg

asddasdasdasdasd.jpg

I adore the little smirk he has on his face and his boots.

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

OMG!!! I've just seen my heart run out of my chest!!! How can anybody be THAT hot?? He can't be real, he must be some kind of hologram or something...

Thanks a lot for sharing!! Now I can go to bed warm and cosy :das:

us-esquire_007.jpg

97b17f9e.jpg

I think YOU SHOULD too. This two pics are..... AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I'm seriously thinking about talking with Santa Claus and asking him for a man like that... no wait... for THAT MAN! :naughty:

The whole world minus my mom, dad, brother and some random girl on my bus who thinks he is an old grandpa. I just want to know if she is looking at the same guy that I'm looking at cause he is not in any way, shape or form an old grandpa. He is a god. :wub2:

:shocked: old grandpa??????? OMG.... noo!!!

He is a god... :wub2: yeaah!!!!

but you mom, dad, brother.... Are only a tiny part of the world ... Johnny is the best!

97b17f9e.jpg

ps-02-019.jpg

xxmikaaa, what do you want?? Kill me?? Look in what state I am now, I can hardly breath!! Those last two are just :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOW

Please, by all means do keep posting more, I'd rather die of a Johnny attack than anything else!

I think YOU SHOULD too. This two pics are..... AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I'm seriously thinking about talking with Santa Claus and asking him for a man like that... no wait... for THAT MAN! :naughty:

:shocked: :shocked: :mf_lustslow:

Share it, no?? jijiijiii...

this photos, are,.... are... ammmm.. perfect!!! (he is perfect!!)

I love this photos!!!! :wub2:

That is actually a very good question. Ohhh, a dream?!?!? Care to share? Lol.
jijiji... You have all the reason!!!

The whole world loves to johnny!!!:wub2:

Uh the dream was weird...I bought Sweeney Todd, which I've actually never seen, only it was a book instead. idk I get really random dreams!:naughty:

Uh the dream was weird...I bought Sweeney Todd, which I've actually never seen, only it was a book instead. idk I get really random dreams!:naughty:

dreams sometimes are weird!! jejeje...

You have not seen sweeney todd??? This great! I like them so much... ;)

I think YOU SHOULD too. This two pics are..... AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!

I'm seriously thinking about talking with Santa Claus and asking him for a man like that... no wait... for THAT MAN!

Lmfao. "Santa Clause" would never bring him to me. :thumbdown:

old grandpa??????? OMG.... noo!!!

He is a god... :wub2: yeaah!!!!

but you mom, dad, brother.... Are only a tiny part of the world ... Johnny is the best!

OMG! I KNOW! He is seriously my hero, well at least one of them. He is just so amazing and talented. God, I just want to touch him one day. :wub2:

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN SWEENEY?!?!? Oh God, I've seen int 25 times already. But not all in theater. Lmfao. Only 3 times in the theaters. You need to see it. He is so hot in it and his voice is sexy.

Sweeney1.png

Just look at him there...sitting like that... :das:

OMG! I KNOW! He is seriously my hero, well at least one of them. He is just so amazing and talented. God, I just want to touch him one day. :wub2:

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN SWEENEY?!?!? Oh God, I've seen int 25 times already. But not all in theater. Lmfao. Only 3 times in the theaters. You need to see it. He is so hot in it and his voice is sexy.

Sweeney1.png

Just look at him there...sitting like that... :das:

yeah! he is a hero!!!!! & sweeney todd.. is to see in theaters.. 1 time at least!! jeje... the photo is..... Without words!!!:wub2:

thanks!

I was really boring on my antropology class, and then in laws I started to philosophy and I was thinking about the meaning of life, etc...

then I just realized Johnny Depp couldn't possible be truth. I mean, he's fiction! HE CANT EXIST! HE CANT!! 'cuz that way there'd be more incredible hot men like him, and there aren't! no other men like Johnny. I mean, Holy Johnny, he's a dream... my dreams usually are perfect (happyness all around) including Mika sometimes, but Johnny is ALWAYS there, and if we all agree dreams doesn't exist, then why, for God sakes, would Johnny be real? He's perfection.

Seriously.

So that's why Johnny CAN'T exist :mf_rosetinted:

ooooh!!!! :shocked: You do not tell me that! :'( :(

johnny exist!!! we love.. eduard...willy wonka... or sweeney... because it is, what we see... but johnny.. is wonderfull... i don´t need know personally... I know.. many thing, drawn from interviews.. or magazines... & I know things of johnny... that I like!

I love as acts in films.. and that is what is important!

I was really boring on my antropology class, and then in laws I started to philosophy and I was thinking about the meaning of life, etc...

then I just realized Johnny Depp couldn't possible be truth. I mean, he's fiction! HE CANT EXIST! HE CANT!! 'cuz that way there'd be more incredible hot men like him, and there aren't! no other men like Johnny. I mean, Holy Johnny, he's a dream... my dreams usually are perfect (happyness all around) including Mika sometimes, but Johnny is ALWAYS there, and if we all agree dreams doesn't exist, then why, for God sakes, would Johnny be real? He's perfection.

Seriously.

I think you just made my brain explode.

So I did to mine :mf_rosetinted:

looool yeah I was really mad today 'cuz many things, then I got even worse when I think that I'd never meet Johnny alive, so that's why I was telling myself Johnny doesn't exist :bleh::naughty:

oh.. is good reason! but.. is beutifull see him.... & enjoy... and Welcome sight... jejejejejje...:naughty:

Seriously.

:shocked:

My mind is mushy after this. But the only way to find out if he is real or not is to touch him. :das:

:shocked:

My mind is mushy after this. But the only way to find out if he is real or not is to touch him. :das:

(deep in my heart, this was the reason I was sayin' that :roftl: :roftl: )

We need to make sure ourselves he's for real... I say we go and touch the dummy :mf_rosetinted::das:

(deep in my heart, this was the reason I was sayin' that :roftl: :roftl: )

We need to make sure ourselves he's for real... I say we go and touch the dummy :mf_rosetinted:

OHHH! We should bring whip cream and cherries as well. I mean if he happens to be real I would love to eat of his chest. :naughty:

God, I should not be thinking about that sort of stuff! But it's so hard not to. :blush-anim-cl:

OHHH! We should bring whip cream and cherries as well. I mean if he happens to be real I would love to eat of his chest. :naughty:

God, I should not be thinking about that sort of stuff! But it's so hard not to. :blush-anim-cl:

Mohahaaa :das: I thought on so many things too :roftl:

Yeah, if he happens to be for real, we can't lose our time ! I mean, you touch it then why couldn't we eat the man?! :roftl: