Johnny Depp Thread

bee

Awesome. I should check those out.

Haha...when he won for best comedy performance, Jonah Hill gave him the thumbs down...jealous much?

Yeah he is jealous. I feel that Johnny was funny in the movie, but one of the main reasons he won was because he is so good looking and everyone loves him. I think his outfit was the bomb!

And did he present an award? Cause I totally must have missed that.

Yeah he is jealous. I feel that Johnny was funny in the movie, but one of the main reasons he won was because he is so good looking and everyone loves him. I think his outfit was the bomb!

And did he present an award? Cause I totally must have missed that.

Jealous for sure!!!

Yeah, I didn't actually see it because the TV was off. But I read it somewhere on the internet...

Jealous for sure!!!

Yeah, I didn't actually see it because the TV was off. But I read it somewhere on the internet...

I was like half asleep all day due to the fact that I watched it and it didn't go off until like 12. But I never saw him present an award. It looked like he was gong to because everytime he won one he came from backstage. So IDK. Weird.

I was like half asleep all day due to the fact that I watched it and it didn't go off until like 12. But I never saw him present an award. It looked like he was gong to because everytime he won one he came from backstage. So IDK. Weird.

That is true. Him coming from backstage probably meant he was there to present an award...why else would he hang out backstage and not in a comfy seat in the audience? haha...there are probably many reasons...haha

That is true. Him coming from backstage probably meant he was there to present an award...why else would he hang out backstage and not in a comfy seat in the audience? haha...there are probably many reasons...haha

Ahahah. Yes, like the fact that almost every female person in that place wanted to get in his pants. Like every girl screamed their bloody head off when he walked out. :naughty:

Ahahah. Yes, like the fact that almost every female person in that place wanted to get in his pants. Like every girl screamed their bloody head off when he walked out. :naughty:

And probably some men as well:mf_rosetinted:

The video was really blurry so I couldn't really see it :sad: Did you think it was good?

Hmmm...not my favourite but he still rocked it...of course!!!

Here on MTV Canada someone described it as a "mushroom cut" (which maybe it kind of was but not really) Then someone piped up, saying that he looked "hot" with that mushroom cut:roftl:

I DO like him :D Especially in Edward Scissorhands or Sweeney Todd :wub2:

But he's been brilliant in all other movies, I don't know - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory or Pirates or The Ninth Gate ... :)

I'd even say that he's my favourite actor (favourite actress is Audrey Tautou *aww* :D:wub2: )

Just in case anyone missed Johnny on the MTV awards or they just wanna see him again :wink2: here are the videos! He looked so hot. :mf_lustslow:

Best Villian : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7QDtSmD6Ks

Best Comedy Performance : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BnagGR3N2w

And I love how when he wins everyone screams and cheers for like ever. Gosh, everybody loves him! :wub2:

they're gone :thumbdown:

guys check out my Captain Jack Sparrow's towel :mf_lustslow::naughty:

copyof030620082603fv1.jpg

they're gone :thumbdown:

guys check out my Captain Jack Sparrow's towel :mf_lustslow::naughty:

copyof030620082603fv1.jpg

That is the coolest towel ever. I want to wrap myself up in that! :wink2::naughty:

Aww man, they are gone. :emot-sad: If you just YT Johnny Depp and click like most recent I'm sure you'll find them.

Oooohhh...me likes:naughty:

That is the coolest towel ever. I want to wrap myself up in that!

Aww man, they are gone. If you just YT Johnny Depp and click like most recent I'm sure you'll find them.

thanks guys .. i got it a long time ago but haven't used it yet becuz i rly like it :naughty:.. but summer has arrived :mf_rosetinted: with all the pool parties so i'm taking johnny with me :bleh:

xxmikaaa yup thanx saw them :thumb_yello:.. hotttt :mf_lustslow:

people were screaming so much they didn't let him talk , but it's fun

Hi Johnny fans.

I just popped in here to..erm.. admire the scenery :mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

And very nice it is too! Johnny is :wub2:

I especially like him though for his professional integrity, the way he chooses his roles carefully, such unusual and challenging character roles.

In a way it's a shame he is so goodlooking because it seems to make him very underrated as an actor. He's a fantastic actor.:thumb_yello:

Hi Johnny fans.

I just popped in here to..erm.. admire the scenery :mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

And very nice it is too! Johnny is :wub2:

I especially like him though for his professional integrity, the way he chooses his roles carefully, such unusual and challenging character roles.

In a way it's a shame he is so goodlooking because it seems to make him very underrated as an actor. He's a fantastic actor.:thumb_yello:

hi rach! Did you visited PV thread? :fisch: