Johnny Depp Thread

bee

I'm excited too! I'm trying to convince my mom to take me to the movies to see it, because I hate spending my money on the ridiculously priced tickets, but I don't think she's really interested. :thumbdown: Oh well, I suppose I can shell out the money for Johnny. :naughty:

my sister is seriously OBSESSED with this movie :naughty: and because i'm missing school 2 days for mika she's letting us leave early on the day it comes out to watch it and then my sister wants to see it at least 3 times that day :shocked: i don't know who's paying for my tickets but it's definitely not me :bleh:

my sister is seriously OBSESSED with this movie :naughty: and because i'm missing school 2 days for mika she's letting us leave early on the day it comes out to watch it and then my sister wants to see it at least 3 times that day :shocked: i don't know who's paying for my tickets but it's definitely not me :bleh:

Three times in a day? :shocked: You're sister is crazy haha! I'm with you...I might see a movie that many times in a day too, though, as long as I didn't have to pay for all those tickets!

Three times in a day? :shocked: You're sister is crazy haha! I'm with you...I might see a movie that many times in a day too, though, as long as I didn't have to pay for all those tickets!

the problem is that my sister has about 3 dollars and she's expecting my mom to pay for 9 movie tickets :roftl: i really don't think it's going to happen but why break her spirit lol :cheerful_h4h:

the problem is that my sister has about 3 dollars and she's expecting my mom to pay for 9 movie tickets :roftl: i really don't think it's going to happen but why break her spirit lol :cheerful_h4h:

Haha you can just let her think she'll get to see it that many times! How much does a movie ticket cost in your town, anyway?

I'm excited too! I'm trying to convince my mom to take me to the movies to see it, because I hate spending my money on the ridiculously priced tickets, but I don't think she's really interested. :thumbdown: Oh well, I suppose I can shell out the money for Johnny. :naughty:

*misses the days when movie tickets were 5 dollars*

I thought this was a

M I K A

FAN SITE:shocked:

It is, but I need a break from Mika every now and again...there's only so much fawning over the boy that you can do.:naughty:

Haha you can just let her think she'll get to see it that many times! How much does a movie ticket cost in your town, anyway?

before 5pm it's around $5.75 and after it's around $8.50 or so :thumbdown: and then if you want popcorn it's just as much as the ticket

before 5pm it's around $5.75 and after it's around $8.50 or so :thumbdown: and then if you want popcorn it's just as much as the ticket

Apparently it's up to $8.75 in my town now. :shocked: And I live in such a little town, you'd think it wouldn't be so expensive. And I never get food at the movies. There's no sense in spending that much money on some gummy bears. :roftl:

Apparently it's up to $8.75 in my town now. :shocked: And I live in such a little town, you'd think it wouldn't be so expensive. And I never get food at the movies. There's no sense in spending that much money on some gummy bears. :roftl:

Psssch....that's cheap. It's like 10 bucks for matinee here. And a cool 15 for evening shows.:thumbdown:

Yeah, I've heard of Fresno. I'm not sure exactly what I associate with it, but I've definitely heard of it.

Well, lots of celebrities get picked up here when they're drunk or drugged up. I think we're #3 nationally for most murders, and we have the honor of being both the raisin and crystal meth capital of the world.

So if you like raisins, then nothing but good feelings associated with Fresno.:naughty:

Well, lots of celebrities get picked up here when they're drunk or drugged up. I think we're #3 nationally for most murders, and we have the honor of being both the raisin and crystal meth capital of the world.

So if you like raisins, then nothing but good feelings associated with Fresno.:naughty:

Haha, so the only good thing in Fresno is raisins?

Haha, so the only good thing in Fresno is raisins?

Not just raisins, there are various agricultural products.:naughty:

The art/hippie/bohemian/goth scene is pretty good too, if you know where to look for it and you're into that sort of thing.

Other than that, it's pretty much like every other city. Loud, polluted, lots of crime.

Hiii... sorry i'm sooo new here, this is my first post :)

GOSH! I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP! maybe this is an old subject, but i needed to say that =)

he's my husband since march 15th 2004 :D happy marriage, but then I met Mika <3 like almost 1 year ago and now i have a husband and a lover :D

haha ok... dushh... thx for listen me :)

btw, I LOVE MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Hiii... sorry i'm sooo new here, this is my first post :)

GOSH! I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP! maybe this is an old subject, but i needed to say that =)

he's my husband since march 15th 2004 :D happy marriage, but then I met Mika <3 like almost 1 year ago and now i have a husband and a lover :D

haha ok... dushh... thx for listen me :)

btw, I LOVE MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

We won't tell Johnny about your lover, don't worry.:naughty:

And I love that your first post on the fan site for Mika is the thread made specifically for Johnny Depp.:roftl::thumb_yello:

We won't tell Johnny about your lover, don't worry.:naughty:

And I love that your first post on the fan site for Mika is the thread made specifically for Johnny Depp.:roftl::thumb_yello:

:roftl: i liked that too, ofcourse, see what Johnny does? lol, really, he should stop stealing people from Mika! ....ofcourse, i dont mind ^.^ both Mika and Johnny can share me :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

hello guys

well

I love Johnny Depp

I love him since I was 12

4 years ago

I love him as Jack Sparrrow

and edward scissorhands...

I love him whatever he is playing , he is juts awsoe!

and secret window was a great movie

:roftl: i liked that too, ofcourse, see what Johnny does? lol, really, he should stop stealing people from Mika! ....ofcourse, i dont mind ^.^ both Mika and Johnny can share me :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

I think we all feel that way, honey.:wub2:

Chocolat was on tonight:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, he's wonderful in that movie! I love it when he plays the guitar.

hello guys

well

I love Johnny Depp

I love him since I was 12

4 years ago

I love him as Jack Sparrrow

and edward scissorhands...

I love him whatever he is playing , he is juts awsoe!

and secret window was a great movie

It's one of my favorites!! Best ending EVER!