Johnny Depp Thread

bee

Noooo Sweeney Todd is not out here yet. Please if you post about this film, could you put SPOILER above it.

I'd prefer it if I didn't know everything that's going to happen before I see the film.. you know.. :angel_not:

Noooo Sweeney Todd is not out here yet. Please if you post about this film, could you put SPOILER above it.

I'd prefer it if I didn't know everything that's going to happen before I see the film.. you know.. :angel_not:

i was about to ask that too :bleh: i can't wait to see it :woot_jump:

I can't see how you could go wrong! Have you seen the trailer for Jim Sturgess's new movie? He fakes an american accent, and I must say, I prefer his natural voice.:boxed:

A bit too bloody for you?:naughty:

*************************SPOILER ALERT***********************

I also liked the part where the guy was spared too. My personal favorite part of the movie was Mrs. Lovett's daydream about the seaside. He looks so miserable!:naughty:

SPOILER...I guess

I know that was one of my favorites too. When they get "married" and instead of saying "I do", he just nods.

Oh yeah...and when we were watching it, I couldn't help but act like I was guessing what was going to happen. My friend was like, "How'd you know that?!" I was like, "You do know that it's a Broadway musical, don't you?" She didn't even know it was going to be a musical. I guess a lot of people were mad that it was a musical. I can't believe they've never heard of it before.

it didn't say spoiler and i read it :crybaby:

What didn't say spoiler...my post? That's hardly anything important...it doesn't even really happen.

Besides, it is a play and I figured most people already knew what the main parts of it were...

• 1 month later...
Yes, I loved it.

Did you like it?

I liked it, but there were a few parts where it dragged, like when it kept flashing from Blake and Nobody to the trackers and back again. It was very well-made, but I'm just not a fan of extra shots when they aren't necessary. The plot was great, though. And Johnny was lovely, as usual.

Overall, quite good.:thumb_yello:

A Johnny Depp thread!!! Why haven't I seen this before? :shocked:

Johnny is my all time favourite actor. I've seen most of his movies. (I'm gonna see Sweeney Todd soon. :biggrin2:)

Has anyone seen 'The Brave'? I loved it. :wub2:

I need my dose of The Libertine tonight...

libertine1.jpg

I love the decadence of this movie...

Yesssss! I love it! There's one particular scene in that movie that is absolutely heartwrenching. I'm sure you know which scene I mean. (On the chair..)

A Johnny Depp thread!!! Why haven't I seen this before? :shocked:

Johnny is my all time favourite actor. I've seen most of his movies. (I'm gonna see Sweeney Todd soon. :biggrin2:)

Has anyone seen 'The Brave'? I loved it. :wub2:

*high five*

He's my all time favourite actor aswell.

The Brave is a great one! Johnny even directed it.

A great story too.

I have most of his films on dvd and never get tired of them. :wub2:

Did you used to watch 21 Jump Street back in the day?

That's when I fell in love with this brilliant man.

Yesssss! I love it! There's one particular scene in that movie that is absolutely heartwrenching. I'm sure you know which scene I mean. (On the chair..)

*high five*

A great story too.

Johnny & Christian Bale are in a hard competition since i was a kid so i can´t choose!!!

God, 21 jump street was...funny? :lol3:

*high five*

A great story too.

That chair scene is amazing.

I love the story of The Brave and I really think Johnny should direct another movie, cause it was awesome! ^^

I have most of 'em too and I agree with you, I can watch 'em over and over again without getting tired of them. :biggrin2:

Unfortunately I wasn't born yet when 21 Jump Street first aired... :naughty:

But I do have the first 4 seasons on DVD. (Johnny leaves after that and the episodes kinda went downhill after the 2nd season in my opinion.)

I love how he is in interviews as well. So shy. :wub2:

Johnny & Christian Bale are in a hard competition since i was a kid so i can´t choose!!!

God, 21 jump street was...funny? :lol3:

Hahaha it was brilliant! So wrong yet I loved it.

I actually have the first 4 seasons on dvd... :blush-anim-cl: