Mika @ Ibiza Rocks! - August 7-8 2007

dcdeb

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember what you said after Florence? 'Now I'm happy, I can die now'. Or something like that. :naughty:

Glad you didn't? :naughty: And don't do it again! :bleh:

ok, NOW i can die happy! really, what else can happen?? it's time now! *faints*

Mirtilla! I saw all your pix on your myspace, but they look even better here!

Thanks so much! :thumb_yello:

And thanks to all you Ibiza Ladies -- for your enthusiastic reports and your generous sharing of stories and pix and videos! It's been a real pleasure to read through this thread -- I almost feel as if I was there with you... and I

definitely wish I had been! :wink2:

Grazie, Danke, Gracias and THANK YOU! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

allegra just sent me the lollipop video with mikas reaction to the girls coming on stage. it's only a mobile phone video so the quality is poor but you can def. hear him saying "oh wow!" :bleh: don't know if it's ok with allegra if i post it (i asked) and don't really know how to post it either, cause i don't think you can upload this mobile phone format to youtube... but if i get allegra's ok, i will try to share it with you in some way. :wink2:

ok, i uploaded it on zshare for you. the format is 3gp, it works for me if i open it in windows media player (although it first says it doesn't know the format), but if it doesn't for you, download media player classic (you can find it via google), this should work.

as i said, the video quality is bad, it's just to hear the "oh wow!" :wink2: he says it while cherisse is speaking her part.

http://www.zshare.net/download/320079676df114/

• 11 months later...

A year ago today Queenie and I arrived in Ibiza, ready to rock the island. And the island rocked us instead:shocked::roftl: Ibiza changes lives, never a sentence was so true.

Thank you Mika, thank you Queenie, Mirti, Alle, Mellody... Thank you all. Seems unreal a whole year has passed. :wub2: