Mika @ Ibiza Rocks! - August 7-8 2007

dcdeb

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so girlies...what lines of the macarena he sang? i know there r tons of remixes and stuff and i kinda know the song, but i don't understand what he said..so any help? and the english translation would be great too :wink2::biggrin2:

Well, if he's singing the chorus of the original Spanish version, which I can't tell if he is, because honestly, it doesn't sound like it :roftl: then he's singing something along the lines of, "Give your body pleasure, because your body is for giving pleasure and good things. Eeeeeeey Macarena!"

Yeah. :roftl:

Well, if he's singing the chorus of the original Spanish version, which I can't tell if he is, because honestly, it doesn't sound like it :roftl: then he's singing something along the lines of, "Give your body pleasure, because your body is for giving pleasure and good things. Eeeeeeey Macarena!"

:lmao::lmfao: LOL :thumb_yello:

btw has any of you filmed the part of lollipop where the girls came on stage? i wanna hear his reaction again! :naughty: allegra? did you film it?

cause when those sparely dressed ibiza rocks girls came on stage during lollipop, his reaction (like "wow!") was more like the reaction i would expect from any straight guy who gets that kind of surprise rather than from mr-i-might-be-gay-and-dont-care-about-looks. :naughty::roftl:

oooo i wanna hear it so bad!! what did he say???:naughty::roftl:

mellody your reports are always amazing!!! i can't even say how lucky you were!!! you met them at the airport too!!! :shocked: thank you very much for the reports and the vids!!

:lmao: mika that sings macarena!!

i know! i'm so confused..it doesn't sound like any i heard so :roftl: i like that one too :naughty:

i know! i'm so confused..it doesn't sound like any i heard so :roftl: i like that one too :naughty:

I think he's singing the original chorus, but doesn't quite have it all down.

I definitely hear "tu cuerpo alegria Macarena," which means joy/pleasure to your body, Macarena (a name).

He's supposed to sing Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena, but it doesn't sound like that...lol.

I think he's singing the original chorus, but doesn't quite have it all down.

I definitely hear "tu cuerpo alegria Macarena," which means joy/pleasure to your body, Macarena (a name).

He's supposed to sing Dale a tu cuerpor alegria Macarena, but it doesn't sound like that...lol.

yeah i thought so..cause i heard that too

i also found this version..what does it mean? i tried a couple translating sites, but didn't work...

A la tuhuelpa legria macarena

Que tuhuelce paralla legria cosabuena

A la tuhuelpa legria macarena Eeeh, macarena

A-Hai

yeah i thought so..cause i heard that too and i heard a somewhat attempt of la tuhuelpa legria..but again i have no idea!

La tuhuelpa legria is in the remix version, the one with mostly English. I actually think that he may be singing this version. I possibly hear "cosabuena." I'm not as familiar with that version, even though it was released in America, because the original version we learned in Spanish class.

It DOES sound to me that the last words of each line that he sings are "Macarena, cosabuena, Macarena," which would be from that version.

La tuhuelpa legria is in the remix version, the one with mostly English. I actually think that he may be singing this version. I possibly hear "cosabuena." I'm not as familiar with that version, even though it was released in America, because the original version we learned in Spanish class.

It DOES sound to me that the last words of each line that he sings are "Macarena, cosabuena, Macarena," which would be from that version.

:roftl: it sounded as if he merged the two - a mika version :roftl:

TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIREEEEED...BUT SO HAPPY!!!

I´m the luckiest girl in the world! Really!!!!

The mission is completed succesfully. Mika loves me, the band loves me..specially Luke (OMM) & Cherisse. They put the things on the keyboard & drums (pics coming soon). It´s better for you only to see the attempt of pic with Mika, cos the real one is really AWFUL!!!

I´m on cloud 122222222 right now!!!!

PS: He wore my bracelet in on the pics. You can see it. The blue one. He can´t wait to wear it

They loved you. Now you must tell all! :biggrin2:

That was your bracelet? I was thinking "Wow, he has great style: his clothes, shoes, sunnies and jewelry match perfectly!". How did you know what he was going to wear? :naughty:

Yeah, luke thinks that i´m evil too

That's the best possible impression that you could have given him. How did you do it? :wink2:

Hiyya everybody!! You'll have to wait for my report a bit longer, I'm so hyper now that I can't even write about it, all I do is dance around to Mika's songs and shout: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS WITH THEM!!!!! All I can say now is I felt like we were friends, all the band were lovely and Mika... Well, what can I say? I'm in love

I can't wait for your report... when you've calmed down of course. :bleh:

cause when those sparely dressed ibiza rocks girls came on stage during lollipop, his reaction (like "wow!") was more like the reaction i would expect from any straight guy who gets that kind of surprise rather than from mr-i-might-be-gay-and-dont-care-about-looks.

That made me laugh. That made me laugh very very very loudly. In public. I can almost imagine his expression. CLASSIC!

Your airport story is lovely. *virtually hugs Martin*

Here's the video I shot at the gig. Sweet Dreams shirtless and a bit of Rinr Ring (sorry I didn't tape it all, I just NEEDED to dance and jump!! I know you understand... Enjoy!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJ6aJwwIdg

My first one: A bit of Stuck In The Middle (i was thinking about Avoca when i recorded that one)

well and here are the first 2 videos:

end of billy brown, and mika singing macarena:

end of lollipop (especially for mirtilla):

THANK YOU, LADIES. :huglove:

you were probably distracted by some half-naked musicians coming out of the water

Like Blue, I must thank you for that visual. :naughty:

"Give your body pleasure, because your body is for giving pleasure and good things. Eeeeeeey Macarena!"

That made me sit up straight. :roftl:

martin was so nice and sweet, sigh, i wish mika had been like that... although... better not, or i'd be totally over the moon! :naughty: mirtilla, i wanna join your martin fan club!! :biggrin2:

Clan Martin seems to have a new member... :naughty: Hmm, after your report I am REALLY dying to meet The Sweet HIM... :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

oooo i wanna hear it so bad!! what did he say???:naughty::roftl:

it was just sth like "wow!", and the way he said it, i'd love to hear it again, also to be sure that my interpretation of it was correct! :bleh: i didn't see his face expression in that moment, cause i looked at the girls... also would love to see that on video.

it was just sth like "wow!", and the way he said it, i'd love to hear it again, also to be sure that my interpretation of it was correct! :bleh: i didn't see his face expression in that moment, cause i looked at the girls... also would love to see that on video.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! for all the reports and videos :thumb_yello::biggrin2: it looks like it was a LOT of fun!! i hope there's a video of that... :wub2:

so here are the other videos i uploaded. it's always just parts of the songs, not the whole songs, sorry for that.

any other world/stuck in the middle:

end of stuck in the middle:

2 clips of sweet dreams:

holy johnny (and fooling around with martin :bleh: ):

you got the love:

love today drum solo:

mika talking about ibiza and splashing water on mikey and in the crowd, this is really cute! :wub2: :

i love how he says "i tell you, lifes change in ibiza!" :biggrin2: before that, he said that the manumission people booked him for his first gig, also in ibiza, and sth about the money he got for this and got now, but i didn't understand it, someone has that on video?

btw, they filmed the show for channel 4 uk, so parts of it should be on tv somewhen.