Mika @ Ibiza Rocks! - August 7-8 2007

dcdeb

The lineup for this year's Ibiza Rocks gigs have been announced.

Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian, Mika, The View and CSS are just a few of the draws for the summer series of shows.

Returning for its third season, other acts on the bill include The Fratellis, LCD Soundsystem and The Enemy.

The gigs takes place in Manumission's beach side venue Mar M between 19 June and 11 September.

Zane Lowe, Rob Da Bank and Mark Ronson have been announced as resident DJs playing through the summer.

The lineup is:

The View (June 19)

CSS (July 10)

Kasabian (16-17)

LCD Soundsystem (18)

The Enemy (31)

Mika (August 7-8)

Arctic Monkeys (September 1)

The Fratellis (3-4)

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
hey, that manumission is the first place where Mika played!!!:roftl:

after the topless girls!!:roftl:

curious to see the difference now....:biggrin2:

it was?? really??

omg 8th of august is my birthday! may be i could make my parents pay me the ticket!!

• 1 month later...

Is he playing both nights then? Bonus.

Not sure I'd be able to take the flag though, at least not with the pole, but that's okay if there are a few of us there we can hold it up between us.

i've bought the ticket. I'm nut. I'm crazy. But i had to.:blush-anim-cl:

MIRTILLA!!!

YOU DID IT!!!!:punk: :punk:

you are a hero! hope you'll find someone to go with now...but let me tell you...

if you are alone...no competitors....just you, your badge, your flashing heart....hei! maybe this time you can do it!...just unaware tourists there! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

MIRTILLA!!!

YOU DID IT!!!!:punk: :punk:

you are a hero! hope you'll find someone to go with now...but let me tell you...

if you are alone...no competitors....just you, your badge, your flashing heart....hei! maybe this time you can do it!...just unaware tourists there! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

yes i did:blush-anim-cl: The Black Queen pmd me this morning..hope she and Queenie will go!

Now i need to fix the transport issue..i saw on the air company's website there's a promotion but it ends tonight so i have to decide quick! aaaahh!

The idea is coming back 8th of August at night to Madrid. We both live here ;)

you mean the night between the 7th and the 8th? cause i may be in Madrid for my holidays but i don't know a cheap (and safe) way to reach it

yes i did:blush-anim-cl: The Black Queen pmd me this morning..hope she and Queenie will go!

Now i need to fix the transport issue..i saw on the air company's website there's a promotion but it ends tonight so i have to decide quick! aaaahh!

the better! so it will be all arranged!

no turning back.....:biggrin2:

just do it...and paris will be history! :biggrin2:

a new mikadventure to think about and dream....:wub2:

you mean the night between the 7th and the 8th? cause i may be in Madrid for my holidays but i don't know a cheap (and safe) way to reach it

The night between 8th and 9th. We saw something in http://easyjet.com as i said to you a weeks ago, but we´re not sure how we´re going to choose at the end

i'd so love to go, but i'm still struggling with the prices... august in ibiza is sooo expensive! but if i go there, i don't only wanna stay 1 night, but about 4 or 5, and build in a nice beach holiday. how about you, if you go, how long are you planning to stay in ibiza? mirtilla, have you already booked a hotel? and did you buy a normal ticket or the combined after party ticket?

oh and btw, the bar m is not the place where mika performed his first gig, that was at the original manumission party @ privilege club, if i remember correctly. bar m is in san antonio.

i'd so love to go, but i'm still struggling with the prices... august in ibiza is sooo expensive! but if i go there, i don't only wanna stay 1 night, but about 4 or 5, and build in a nice beach holiday. how about you, if you go, how long are you planning to stay in ibiza? mirtilla, have you already booked a hotel? and did you buy a normal ticket or the combined after party ticket?

oh and btw, the bar m is not the place where mika performed his first gig, that was at the original manumission party @ privilege club, if i remember correctly. bar m is in san antonio.

I've only booked the ticket for the festival (of course the combined with after party one:biggrin2: ), but i have to book everything within today! unlike you, the less i stay in ibiza the better for me, but i'll stay one night there so i could fly to Madrid with Queenie and The Black Queen cause i'll spend my summer holidays in Madrid:wink2: Mellody if you come let me know cause we could stay all together in the same hotel!

good idea with staying at the same hotel together, but if you have to book today, i can't decide it that fast, sorry. i'm also still talking with my friend about ibiza, she would go there for a holiday, not because of mika. but we've realized that double rooms are very expensive, obviously it's a lot cheaper to take 4-,5- or 6-bed-rooms... she now asked her brother whose best friend owns a house on ibiza, if we could stay there, then i wouldn't need a hotel... but that's all very unsure yet. i'll keep you updated, and if you find out a cheap hotel, please let me know. :wink2:

i think if i went there for just one night, i wouldn't even book a hotel, just party til the morning at the pacha, and then go straight to the airport. :naughty:

i think if i went there for just one night, i wouldn't even book a hotel, just party til the morning at the pacha, and then go straight to the airport. :naughty:

that was my idea, but i'd be alone and i'm quite worried..