Scut Monkey, it would be nice if you listed your favorite songs. :) And if anyone else wants to list too, please do so. :wink2:

I have heard more songs from Release The Stars than from the other albums. I'm going to buy it tomorrow when I hopefully find it in a local music store. I should, because it's new. I think I'll have to buy the others on eBay.

Scut Monkey, it would be nice if you listed your favorite songs. :) And if anyone else wants to list too, please do so. :wink2:

I have heard more songs from Release The Stars than from the other albums. I'm going to buy it tomorrow when I hopefully find it in a local music store. I should, because it's new. I think I'll have to buy the others on eBay.

Well...If I start listing my favoirites I'll probably end up listing almost oll of them...and still missing out some of my favorites but I'll have a go

(Off the top of my head....so it might be edited quite a few times haha)

Go or Go Ahead

Beautiful Child

Matinee Idol

14th Street

Do I Disappoint You

April Fools

Between My Legs

I Don't Know What It Is

This Love Affair

Poses

Going To A Town

Tulsa

Beauty Mark

Pretty Things

Dinner At Eight

The Maker Makes

The Origin Of Love

California

Movies Of Myself

The Art Teacher

Angus Dei

Little Sister

Gay Messiah

Danny Boy

Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk

I'm sure I've missed out some really obvious favourites but it's hard!!

My top ten fave Rufus songs (no order):

1. Tulsa (written about Mr. Brandon Flowers <3)

2. 14th Street

3. Between My Legs

4. Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk

5. April Fools

6. Going to a Town

7. Danny Boy

8. Little Sister

9. The Art Teacher

10. Matinee Idol

Oh, and Marianne, I assume his back-up musicians will be with him. They were when I saw him anyway. :)

I removed ALL the videos from my MySpace page, because usually everyone have their pages full of videos. I wanted my page to stand out and look like MY PAGE and not a video channel, you know. :naughty: But then I bumped into a video of Fufus as a wizard. :stretcher: I HAD to put that on my page, because it sort of fits my background theme. :naughty: I'm so weak! :blush-anim-cl::lmao:

I can't wait to get the DVD. :wub2:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=riJJbPdCxBY

I've had the Moulan Rouge (sp?) sound track for the longest time and the song in french is my fav. song. I only just found 2 days ago that it was him!!! I absolutely love that song, it's so relaxing and his voice is great!

My sister kindly let me borrow her Moulin Rouge soundtracks (there are two) and put the songs into my MP3 player. I like Ewan McGregor's singing as well, so I didn't do it just because of Rufus. :naughty::wub2: Would someone tell me what the French song is about? I don't know French that well. :blush-anim-cl:

I removed ALL the videos from my MySpace page, because usually everyone have their pages full of videos. I wanted my page to stand out and look like MY PAGE and not a video channel, you know. :naughty: But then I bumped into a video of Fufus as a wizard. :stretcher: I HAD to put that on my page, because it sort of fits my background theme. :naughty: I'm so weak! :blush-anim-cl::lmao:

I can't wait to get the DVD. :wub2:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=riJJbPdCxBY

Love it. My favorite music video of Rufus' is April Fools. G. Stefani's cameo is an extra plus for me. :wink2:

I agree...I love his voice on Little Sister and the Art Teacher. :)

Yeah! Art Teacher is sooooooo beautiful. :wub2:

One of my all time favourite is Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk. And Grey Gardens is fantastic when he plays it live.

Does Going to a Town sound great live? It's my favourite from the new album. :thumb_yello:

I'm just sort of starting to get into Rufus Wainwright.

I've heard his songs before, and I really liked them, but lately I'm starting to listen to his songs more and more.:blink: