shepherds bush pics

avoca

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting, Yop said this guy was someone from Universal or Casablanca or something and I guess she was right.

I recognise the men in dresses and the fat guy with the white hair and big quiff and a few of the people in the group photos.

Interesting, Yop said this guy was someone from Universal or Casablanca or something and I guess she was right.

I recognise the men in dresses and the fat guy with the white hair and big quiff and a few of the people in the group photos.

yoppapop was at shepheds bush? attended this party also? it thought it was only by invitation, but I may be wrong.. my bad, if I am :blush-anim-cl:

haha i wonder how much albums he has sold, it was at 403,000 copies in the Uk stated on digital spy and if that is true than that is AWESOME, for a record that has ONLY been out for only 3 months!!

Plus Grace Kelly IS the BIGGEST selling single in the uk in 2007 so far

OMG THOSE PICTURES ARE FABULOUS! Especially that piggy nose one rofl how funny! I GOT INVITED TO GO TO THE AFTER PARTY BUT I COULDNT!!! HOW GUTTED AM I!!!! I COULD HAVE BEEN IN THOSE PICTURES!!!!!

u6enu4.jpg

I LOVE THIS ONE!:

Thank you so much avoca!!

in a couple of pics it looks like Mika is with dermot o'leary, is it dermot o'leary, cuz i love both of them?

lol

24040802lq1.jpg

OMG OMG this is awesome, I love it he is such a funny guy (they got to meet him *sniff sniff* we didn't *uber sniff*

He has been watching the League of Gentlemen. This is a local shop for local people, there's nothing for you here!

OMG THOSE PICTURES ARE FABULOUS! Especially that piggy nose one rofl how funny! I GOT INVITED TO GO TO THE AFTER PARTY BUT I COULDNT!!! HOW GUTTED AM I!!!! I COULD HAVE BEEN IN THOSE PICTURES!!!!!

oh no, caz, I am so sorry for ya.. that sucks.. :boxed:

yoppapop was at shepheds bush? attended this party also? it thought it was only by invitation, but I may be wrong.. my bad, if I am :blush-anim-cl:

Yes Yop was at the Bush, but she didn't go to the party, the guy came out afterwards and she thought she recognised him.

OH NOOOOO Don't you think we should all send begging letters to mika and starsie and see if she will let us all meet him all at once, we will BEG lol I can do good begging can you, we could all be in one of his crazy videos in our our costumes, well I think it's a great idea (and so do all the winner lol dont you gals) heh heh.

OH NOOOOO Don't you think we should all send begging letters to mika and starsie and see if she will let us all meet him all at once, we will BEG lol I can do good begging can you, we could all be in one of his crazy videos in our our costumes, well I think it's a great idea (and so do all the winner lol dont you gals) heh heh.

ROFL, all the winners coming together to create a sympathy video ROFLROFL XDDDD

Well...I'm getting an autograph through the mail hopefully this week or next...vivienne why dont you email starsie your address and ask for one yourself?

OMG thats a brilliant idea !!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

AFTER ALL WE NEVER GOT TO MEET HIM!!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: