shepherds bush pics

avoca

They should do a big contest where the winners from each country get two free tickets to a show, a plane ticket and a private meet and greet. That would be amazing. :D

Sounds good to me!! :biggrin2::roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The reason that I put the plane ticket on there, is because in larger countries, the venues are so far spread out. The US shows are literally pretty much the outer corners of the country, and if you don't live anywhere near them and don't have parents that are willing to drive you or are old enough to drive yourself, then you can't go.

The reason that I put the plane ticket on there, is because in larger countries, the venues are so far spread out. The US shows are literally pretty much the outer corners of the country, and if you don't live anywhere near them and don't have parents that are willing to drive you or are old enough to drive yourself, then you can't go.

but, where do you live? you're seeing him in 31 days!!! :biggrin2:

here they are pics from shepherds bush (photos I found, not taken by me). pics are unwatermarked and some shots are lovely IMO.

68753857fe5.jpg

First of all, I have to say that I LOVELOVELOVE these pictures! Thanks, avoca!

Anyway...that must be what Mika looked like as a little kid in the above pic. Seriously, he looks so childlike, all wide-eyed and cute :wink2:

Thanks Avoca!

i love his funny faces so much...he seems to find a way to enjoy himself...'cause he's not! don't you catch a glimpse of boredom and tiredness

in these pics? as if he has to cope with this party but he doesn't like it at all?

maybe it's just my illusion...

Next time the contest should be for more people... :sneaky2: like also other Europe-living people, not just the UK...

but, congrats that you won Caz!

yes yes yes yes YESSSSSS!!!!!!!

First of all, I have to say that I LOVELOVELOVE these pictures! Thanks, avoca!

Anyway...that must be what Mika looked like as a little kid in the above pic. Seriously, he looks so childlike, all wide-eyed and cute :wink2:

Then he must have been a very spoilt boy cos how could you deny those puppy dog eyes ANYTHING!!!

OMG THOSE PICTURES ARE FABULOUS! Especially that piggy nose one rofl how funny! I GOT INVITED TO GO TO THE AFTER PARTY BUT I COULDNT!!! HOW GUTTED AM I!!!! I COULD HAVE BEEN IN THOSE PICTURES!!!!!

Hate to break it to ya, although you'll probably be relieved since you had to go cuz your dad had to take you home, but that bloke who said we were all invited to the aftershow party was full of it! Er....how else can i put it? He lied.......

Hate to break it to ya, although you'll probably be relieved since you had to go cuz your dad had to take you home, but that bloke who said we were all invited to the aftershow party was full of it! Er....how else can i put it? He lied.......

Starsie personally invited me lol...i didnt get a man saying i could go...

Starsie personally invited me lol...i didnt get a man saying i could go...

LOL! Really? Well then how come she came out from there saying, sorry and all that, and the only thing you could do is wait (outside) for him to see if you could catch him? *puzzled*