shepherds bush pics

avoca

OOOMMMMGGG THE WINNERS SHOULD TOTALLY COMPILE A FAN VIDEO VIDEO TOGETHER!

"This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending, no hope no love no glory, no happy ending"

ROFL, goes well no? but i think that would make mika feel VERY guilty ROFL

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

babs, you mean in the group pics, right? at the very right side of the photo? no, i dunno who he is. I searched press agency also, but it says only "mika and team". sorry.

now, I feel like a complete imbecil but I have not kept track of all the latest gigs happenings, as so many came up all together.. sorry if I sound dumb, cause I KNOW I am gonna sound dumb.. :blush-anim-cl:

no one, who won the contest, got to meet mika..? not here or in leeds..?

OOOMMMMGGG THE WINNERS SHOULD TOTALLY COMPILE A FAN VIDEO VIDEO TOGETHER!

"This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending, no hope no love no glory, no happy ending"

ROFL, goes well no? but i think that would make mika feel VERY guilty ROFL

yeh!!!!!!!!!

lets do that!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

or maybe to the song sympathy!!!!

LETS MAKE HIM FEEL MEGA GUILTY...WHILE MAKING A PRAT OF OURSELFS AGAIN!!!!!! LOL:roftl: :roftl:

lol okay well in order:

pictures of mika at after party

me saying that i couldnt go

lauren saying that she was gutted she couldnt meet him, vivienne (sparkly1) saying we should do a video BEGGING to meet him

me saying we *the winners* should compile a fan vid together!

I didn't meant you, sorry. LOL I meant generally, competition winners who should meet him but don't, video filming fan appearance being cancelled at last minute and a few other things, that are playing up organisation wise.

I didn't meant you, sorry. LOL I meant generally, competition winners who should meet him but don't, video filming fan appearance being cancelled at last minute and a few other things, that are playing up organisation wise.

tell me about it. some serious disorganisation going on here :blink:

Thanx Avoca!

DID ANYONE NOTICE-ON SOME PICS THE KEDS ARE PINK, ON THE OTHERS -SILVER (I saw him wearing them during the concert)

DIFFERENT AFTERPARTIES????

I did notice!! maybe cause of the sponsor..? I dunno, been wondering too... :blink:

ROFL, all the winners coming together to create a sympathy video ROFLROFL XDDDD

Well...I'm getting an autograph through the mail hopefully this week or next...vivienne why dont you email starsie your address and ask for one yourself?

Yeah thanks Caroline, I did do as she asked me to mail her though she said she was gonna try and send Mika himself to deliver it...Ha HA LIED again, nah she said she would send pics and albums or something along those lines bless her, nice lass. (ps. I just emailed that addy you gave me for the Big Girls video, probs won't want an ageing freak but one has to try every avenue lol).

Yeah thanks Caroline, I did do as she asked me to mail her though she said she was gonna try and send Mika himself to deliver it...Ha HA LIED again, nah she said she would send pics and albums or something along those lines bless her, nice lass. (ps. I just emailed that addy you gave me for the Big Girls video, probs won't want an ageing freak but one has to try every avenue lol).

lmao!! awww :(

yeah it was nice of starsie to suggest a mailed signed autograph. i very nearly got her to give my album to him so he could sign it but alas it didnt happen - still, something through the post! woopee!

i wonder if it will just be an autograph..or a NOTE? hahaha!

getting ahead of myself

an autograph it shall be :)

LOL!

So...Lauren...Sian...Vivienne...you up for it?!?! I KNOW I AM!!

And no, none of the winners have got to meet so far in the gigs

yeah goddam it why not, "shy bairns get nowt" so my boss keeps telling me cos believe it or not I am the shyest person ever till I get to know ppl, then they get to know me as a total loon lol, dunno how we are gonna do it mind you; all living so far apart, we need to think of something, like, a bit of daftness to one of his songs, a little bit of our video entries, some pics of us at his gig, maybe at the start, then with one of his saddest songs at the end and us being really serious (well that's hard for me but I will give it a go lol), I wouldn't really expect him to bow down to our needs he is a very very busy man but SHY BAIRNS GET NOWT lol.

So who do we send our clips to? you Caroline as you seem best at editing and stoof?

yeah goddam it why not, "shy bairns get nowt" so my boss keeps telling me cos believe it or not I am the shyest person ever till I get to know ppl, then they get to know me as a total loon lol, dunno how we are gonna do it mind you; all living so far apart, we need to think of something, like, a bit of daftness to one of his songs, a little bit of our video entries, some pics of us at his gig, maybe at the start, then with one of his saddest songs at the end and us being really serious (well that's hard for me but I will give it a go lol), I wouldn't really expect him to bow down to our needs he is a very very busy man but SHY BAIRNS GET NOWT lol.

So who do we send our clips to? you Caroline as you seem best at editing and stoof?

yeah! it'll be like EnFa's love today fan video...except it will just be the competition winners and to a different song.

I'm going to do an entirely different thread! JUST FOR THE COMPETITION WINNERS!

LOL!

So...Lauren...Sian...Vivienne...you up for it?!?! I KNOW I AM!!

And no, none of the winners have got to meet so far in the gigs

YEH YEH YEH YEH LETS DO A MEGA GUILT VIDEO...AND THEN...MAYBE JUST MAYBE ...WE MIGHT MEET HIM!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

me... Sian ... Caz...Viv ...should feature in the video looking all sad and stuff like this...:no::emot-sad::crybaby: and then someone can edit it and send it to Stars to give to him!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

YEH YEH YEH YEH LETS DO A MEGA GUILT VIDEO...AND THEN...MAYBE JUST MAYBE ...WE MIGHT MEET HIM!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

me... Sian ... Caz...Viv ...should feature in the video looking all sad and stuff like this...:no::emot-sad::crybaby: and then someone can edit it and send it to Stars to give to him!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

LOOK AT MY COMPETITION WINNERS ONLY THREAD IN CHAT ABOUT MIKA!