The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

did they have ads for parachute on TV? i was there, and not watching TV :roftl: yeah i agree, that would be funny :roftl: i saw a ad for the bible on TV the otehr day and me and my dad were like 'uh.... ok.." it just seems kinda wrong to advertise the bible on TV, you know what i mean??

lol, its OK, no-one cared at the time!! OMG real???!! did you buy the wrong zoneing?

Yeah they did, in the lead up for Parachute on TV2 I think I saw it :wink2:

Know what I disagree with?

They don't advertise for "Christmas" anymore, it has to be "Xmas" so as not to offend the other religions.

Christians holiday but they don't bother putting in Jesus' last name so they don't offend the others.

HOWEVER Lottery shops are not allowed to open on "Xmas" because it's a religious holiday!

SERIOUSLY!

No, I got Blueray.

Then I got the DVD in zome 0 from JB Hi-Fi.

Thanks for that BTW :wink2:

Yeah they did, in the lead up for Parachute on TV2 I think I saw it :wink2:

Know what I disagree with?

They don't advertise for "Christmas" anymore, it has to be "Xmas" so as not to offend the other religions.

Christians holiday but they don't bother putting in Jesus' last name so they don't offend the others.

HOWEVER Lottery shops are not allowed to open on "Xmas" because it's a religious holiday!

SERIOUSLY!

No, I got Blueray.

Then I got the DVD in zome 0 from JB Hi-Fi.

Thanks for that BTW :wink2:

yeah, i so agree. they rule out the person who started it all in the first place :rolls_eyes: i think the whole thing is a pile of baloney. :naughty:

don't you have a bluray player? i don't.. but my cousin has one.. and the quality of it is so good its scary. but i still luvv good ol' DVDs. :bleh:

:blink: thanks for what??

i have a short memory..

yeah, i so agree. they rule out the person who started it all in the first place :rolls_eyes: i think the whole thing is a pile of baloney. :naughty:

don't you have a bluray player? i don't.. but my cousin has one.. and the quality of it is so good its scary. but i still luvv good ol' DVDs. :bleh:

:blink: thanks for what??

i have a short memory..

No :wink2:

I don't have a blueray player...

That's why it didn't work :roftl:

Thanks for the tip to go to JB Hi-fi.

I believe it was you... Or not, but anyway :wink2:

No :wink2:

I don't have a blueray player...

That's why it didn't work :roftl:

Thanks for the tip to go to JB Hi-fi.

I believe it was you... Or not, but anyway :wink2:

you are correcto. it was me. my aunt brought it for me in jb hi-fi in auckland and posted it to me.. thats how i knew.

:roftl: oh :doh: my bad.. well, at least you have it for the future if you ever get a bluray player :biggrin2:

wazzup kiwi peps?

:thumb_yello:

I tried subscribing here but I still havent got the emails. Im trying to sort that out!

I no longer get email for anything on mfc anymore!

Not even re: password or pm's or anything!

anyway I have a little rant!

so this year my resolution was to be more outgoing, to meet more people and to be less shy!

so Ive started talking to people randomly at uni, and its quite cool

except the other day I meet this guy, and I started talking to him then he started talking to me and we got on the same bus and talked on the bus and then he gave me his email and stuff and it was ok.

it wasnt unitl he adds me on facebook, I find out hes 40 years old and he was actually trying to pick me up! Even though he has a relationship with this other woman that he graphically explains as (chicken)

my rant begins when He doesnt seem to understand BACK OFF! or NOT INTERESTED and then, everytime im online, even at uni, he will not only talk to me while im doing my work he will also find out where i am and Come find me! ARGH! SERIOUSLY! ok, hes reached creapy stalker status now!

HOW DO I GET RID OF HIM?

Edited by RosinaKiwi

wazzup kiwi peps?

:thumb_yello:

I tried subscribing here but I still havent got the emails. Im trying to sort that out!

I no longer get email for anything on mfc anymore!

Not even re: password or pm's or anything!

anyway I have a little rant!

so this year my resolution was to be more outgoing, to meet more people and to be less shy!

so Ive started talking to people randomly at uni, and its quite cool

except the other day I meet this guy, and I started talking to him then he started talking to me and we got on the same bus and talked on the bus and then he gave me his email and stuff and it was ok.

it wasnt unitl he adds me on facebook, I find out hes 40 years old and he was actually trying to pick me up! Even though he has a relationship with this other woman that he graphically explains as (chicken)

my rant begins when He doesnt seem to understand BACK OFF! or NOT INTERESTED and then, everytime im online, even at uni, he will not only talk to me while im doing my work he will also find out where i am and Come find me! ARGH! SERIOUSLY! ok, hes reached creapy stalker status now!

HOW DO I GET RID OF HIM?

You know what?

You sound more and more like my mother every day Ro :das:

She had stalkers.

But I don't think that fighting them, or getting your boyfried to fight them till they get the point (or are physically unrecognisable) to have anything to do with you is OUT OF THE PICTURE, I'd say that you should contact senior staff at the university, don't they have survailence cameras up around the place where they can see he's being a pain and do something?

Otherwise if it gets much worse maybe you could file a restraining order or just do what I did to two other people in the last year and block him from every site he knows you to be on.

Otherwise I don't know sorry.

You know what?

You sound more and more like my mother every day Ro :das:

She had stalkers.

But I don't think that fighting them, or getting your boyfried to fight them till they get the point (or are physically unrecognisable) to have anything to do with you is OUT OF THE PICTURE, I'd say that you should contact senior staff at the university, don't they have survailence cameras up around the place where they can see he's being a pain and do something?

Otherwise if it gets much worse maybe you could file a restraining order or just do what I did to two other people in the last year and block him from every site he knows you to be on.

Otherwise I don't know sorry.

your mother? ge thanks! :shocked:

and I dont get stalkers...Except this guy! Which is a one off and he started being really graphic with his stories TMI styles!

he seemed to back right off once I talked to him about religon! tehe!

your mother? ge thanks! :shocked:

and I dont get stalkers...Except this guy! Which is a one off and he started being really graphic with his stories TMI styles!

he seemed to back right off once I talked to him about religon! tehe!

Psh, my mother's only 34 and she was the first woman in Tamaki campus history to win the drinking competition (90 shots of tequila in 90 minutes I think) when she was 29 and proceeded to pick me up from school 3 hours late and it didn't do our reputation around school any favours.

Ah school. T'was a lonely time :naughty:

Good old religion right?

It made my father SO mad to find out that I was going to church that he proceeded to call me a spawn of the devil :devil:

hey rosina!! :bye:

how are you? don't ask me how i am. i just finished 1 solid hour of crying. now my head hurts.

Aaaaw Charlotte, I'm so sorry! :huglove:

It must be horrible. Will you keep in touch with those who have now got your horse at least?

*hands you a panadol and some water*

Aaaaw Charlotte, I'm so sorry! :huglove:

It must be horrible. Will you keep in touch with those who have now got your horse at least?

*hands you a panadol and some water*

thanks Khayla. it really is. i would like to, but thye live in taupo, and i haven't been here since i was 12 and probably won't go there anytime soon..

*greatfully accepts panadol and water*

of course.

becasue i lost my job becasue of the downturn, and at the moment my parents cant afford the extra money to help me keep him. I got another job but it doesn't pay enough, so i was really left without a choice.

i've calmed down now. i sound so pitiful when i write it down like that.

of course.

becasue i lost my job becasue of the downturn, and at the moment my parents cant afford the extra money to help me keep him. I got another job but it doesn't pay enough, so i was really left without a choice.

Not at all!

It's understandable completely!

I'm really sorry, I know it's no consellation but I'd give you a job if only I had something to give you :(

Emailing is out of the question for the people who took him?

thanks. you're a sweetheart :huglove:

well i don't really want to pester them, so i'll push him to the back of my mind until i can think about him without bursting into tears. not that my username helps..

Erp, yeah, I did wonder about that when you mentioned it in MSBT.

Don't do that. Don't push it too far into the back of your mind, I have a feeling you may not find that that helps at all.

Possibly you may endo up with a sadness even worse because it's pushed into your subconcious and gets your dreams and pushes you a little further than it would if you just dealt wit hit.

Happened to a few I know.

But I remember what Kelzy once told me when I was mourning... My loss... Of some friends...

"People are in your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime."

yeah.. true, maybe, i don't know, i'm just so confused right now.

oh wow, that is a cool quote. and it can apply to horses... :naughty:

*saves it*

Hah, see?

There you go :)

Besides, you've made a friend and even though your horse is no longer with you, you had him and that is something that is truely a gift.

It's very seldom to find such a friend as you seem to feel that he is. Just remember that you're lucky you had him for the time you did because (and Terri Irwin said this about when Steve died) a part of you will wish that you got another 10 years with him but then remember that it would be tragic to have had 10 years LESS.

Not that it was 10 years but just think about it in application to your situation :wink2:

And for the thread: "Mika's hot! Is he gay?" << Girl in my fashion class in 07 when Mika first came into NZ's public eye.

Me> "Is he? I hadn't noticed what he looked like. I don't know if he's gay and I don't particularly care to tell the truth."

She was mad that I seemed to care so very little about what seemed to her the most interesting things about Mika. She was obviously annoyed at my indifference to the last question especially.

For some reason this made me very happy :rolls_eyes:

hey rosina!! :bye:

how are you? don't ask me how i am. i just finished 1 solid hour of crying. now my head hurts.

aww I would offer you panadol but lolliepop _girl already did so! hope all is a bit better now!

Psh, my mother's only 34 and she was the first woman in Tamaki campus history to win the drinking competition (90 shots of tequila in 90 minutes I think) when she was 29 and proceeded to pick me up from school 3 hours late and it didn't do our reputation around school any favours.

Ah school. T'was a lonely time :naughty:

Good old religion right?

It made my father SO mad to find out that I was going to church that he proceeded to call me a spawn of the devil :devil:

riight, drinking competitons...nope definately not me!

hahah yep it seems religon worked...he hasnt talked to me since our little chat about religon on wednesday!

of course.

Me too! downturn sucks! and now im a broke ass student!

I have another rant...sorry to do this to yall but

[rant] this weekend my hall (vertual hall) was meant to compete in the relay for life against all the other halls communities and then on sunday we were meant to do crazy sports, well, I turn up to relay for life, people have said they were coming. but nobody else showed up!

yep relay teem of ONE!!!

then sunday and everyone text me saying they were coming etc so i put myself on the bus come out to uni and sit there, waiting, 3 hours pass and NOBODY shows up, so much so that the organisers didnt even realise one person (me) had showed up and so vertual hall forfit!

then I watched and then realised I could be doing better things with my time than wait for idiots, so I go home and get a text at 6pm saying that they thought it was canceled!

WHATEVER!

to end things, one of my first year people i met during orientation, died yesterday, bridgeswinging! 80 people went before her but when she jumped it failed and she fell 20m to her death on the rocks below! university is very depressing today!

[/rant]:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

KIWIS! When Mika comes.. we don’t know dates yet, but he will come on his next tour, which will definitely be this year (next year very latest) and w can safely presume in Auckland.

If you read that above then you know how uncertain everything is.. but still, I decided, obviously, we need a New Zealand MFC meet up.

It would be in Auckland.

It would be on the day/day before mika’s gig.

My plan is; as soon as I found out dates; buy tickets, buy bus ticket up to Auckland. I will go with my family or a friend.

I want to meet all the new Zealand MFC’ers I can and any other MFC’ers who happen to be in New Zealand at that time, because, you never know, someone might decide to blend a holiday to new Zealand with a mika concert. (especially RosinaKiwi and Lolliepop_girl, because we are the terrible three New Zealanders of MFC.)

So we should meet up; this is what needs to be decided; where, when, what we will do.

Open to suggestions. Just thought I’d throw the idea out there early.

KIWIS! When Mika comes.. we don’t know dates yet, but he will come on his next tour, which will definitely be this year (next year very latest) and w can safely presume in Auckland.

If you read that above then you know how uncertain everything is.. but still, I decided, obviously, we need a New Zealand MFC meet up.

It would be in Auckland.

My plan is; as soon as I found out dates; buy tickets, buy bus ticket up to Auckland. I will go with my family or a friend.

I want to meet all the new Zealand MFC’ers I can and any other MFC’ers who happen to be in New Zealand at that time, because, you never know, someone might decide to blend a holiday to new Zealand with a mika concert. (especially RosinaKiwi and Lolliepop_girl, because we are the terrible three New Zealanders of MFC.)

So we should meet up; this is what needs to be decided; where, when, what we will do.

This is a good point.

Is it any cheaper to go via bus to Auckland than by plane?

What are we all planning to wear? (I was talking about one idea with Rose on MSBT some time ago).

Now at the moment, I think that Myself, you Charlotte and Rosina will be the only MFCers there (at this point anyway) I have two friends on here, FatBottomedgirlNZ (Crystal) and Lemonaidetasteslikelemos (Another girl named Charlotte) but I don't think they'd be up for a shw in Aland.

Luke, the only boy NZer...

Well, I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing him anytime soon.

So we should plan for the three of us with open ends in case of new arrivals (due to the next album released).

Where is a good place to meet?

We should compile a list. SOME of us can't go to over 18 places as of now.

I think it would be good to have it the day before the gig as, and I speak for myself really on this one but, I think SOME of us might be a little too fraked out about going to a Mika concert finally and yeah... Actually that might make all the more fun LOL

imagine me and Khayla together in real life :das:

yeah we would have the best of times :roftl:

Yeah, the horse girl and the lion girl :das:

That would be certainly very interesting :D

It would be in Auckland.

This is a good point.

Is it any cheaper to go via bus to Auckland than by plane?

What are we all planning to wear? (I was talking about one idea with Rose on MSBT some time ago).

Now at the moment, I think that Myself, you Charlotte and Rosina will be the only MFCers there (at this point anyway) I have two friends on here, FatBottomedgirlNZ (Crystal) and Lemonaidetasteslikelemos (Another girl named Charlotte) but I don't think they'd be up for a shw in Aland.

Luke, the only boy NZer...

Well, I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing him anytime soon.

So we should plan for the three of us with open ends in case of new arrivals (due to the next album released).

We should compile a list. SOME of us can't go to over 18 places as of now.

I think it would be good to have it the day before the gig as, and I speak for myself really on this one but, I think SOME of us might be a little too fraked out about going to a Mika concert finally and yeah... Actually that might make all the more fun LOL

In responce To both of you:

generally bus is cheeper than plane!

this bus (nakedbus.co.nz) its really cheap (tickets from $1) and it goes through most places all the way up from wellington to auckland!...or theres the train although its still cheeper than flying it gets pretty expensive!

As for only the 3 of us, there are a few others in napier and hamilton as well as quite a few who live in auckland!

What are we all planning to wear? depends where we decide to meet. im not wearing heals if we go to the beach ya know what I mean?

I think we can just rule out R18 for now because many of us are under 18 and we dont want to exclude someone, and I definately dont want to babysit (maybe babysit isnt the right word)

Im thinking, maybe something more general!

IDK Ill have a think about this!

Im up in auckland in july so...if anyone wants to meet face to face to talk about this...and if anyone wants to possibly see me jump off the sky tower...what? im turning 21! im ollddd! just puttin that out there!