The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

Looking Fanfriggintastical Teegs!! :bow:

oh, wow. i feel important :naughty:

but not half as important as you, tegan! its amazing! thankyou so much!

*tegan heroworship*

Why thank ye!

Once I finish drooling over Kathryn and B'Elanna I'm gonna print out some pictures and get Japan and most of Oz done...

Which just reminded me, I better find out what's happening with the Hong Kong info...

Did anyone want to say anything about the Zion Wildlife Gardens incident?

I hold it very close because Craig Busch was the inspiration for my Lioness/Lyonesse name and my... Well all the big cat stuff came from when I wanted to be an animal handler like him.

My dream was to work at ZWG until I figured out that nobody wanted a blind zookeeper so I decided to go back to singing and acting which I was kind of able to do.

Poor Abu, poor Dalu, poor Craig.

Nobody wins in this day and age. :sad:

Did anyone want to say anything about the Zion Wildlife Gardens incident?

I hold it very close because Craig Busch was the inspiration for my Lioness/Lyonesse name and my... Well all the big cat stuff came from when I wanted to be an animal handler like him.

My dream was to work at ZWG until I figured out that nobody wanted a blind zookeeper so I decided to go back to singing and acting which I was kind of able to do.

Poor Abu, poor Dalu, poor Craig.

Nobody wins in this day and age. :sad:

I really feel sorry for craig

he worked real hard on his love that was the park, and his mother fires him?

and because his name is still attached to the park, people think of him when things go wrong!

all my friends are like oh, that idiot craig bush...and he couldnt have done anything, and its not like anything happened like this when he was there!

things were run up to standard and there were no problems when he was there, if his mother hadnt have fired him, maybe dalu and abu would still be alive

I truely believe it when he says the best person to look after the cats is him, after all they look at him as their father, he raised them since they were babies!

just put the guy back in charge of his park! things will get better!

Its seems obvious to me, why not to them?

I'll tell you tomorrow the long story.

I think I'm going mad... :hair::insane:

we all go a little crazy sometimes! dont worry!

Yay... Have you seen the Star Trek/Zachary Quinto appreciation thread lately? :naughty:

I didnt know there was one! OMG! *runs off to find it*

Edited by RosinaKiwi

Sorry, I wrote a big, long thing about why I felt "Like a weirdo" yesterday but before I had a chance to finish, my mother asked me to stop typing because she was trying to study for today's exam and I was distracting her so I had to save and go away.

Thankfuly this morning I realised that yall didn't really need a big long message so I'll just tell you why I'm going slightly mad *Sings* :fisch:

1) I met a man who made me think of a ghose living inside a dead person's body (if you follow my twitter @Liyonah then you'll know him as "The coupse/Corpse Man") and I felt all the feelings for him that you do when you have a crush on somebody except that I DIDN'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!

I just felt kind of attatched to him and very loyal to him.

And actually kind of creeped out by him as well. As you would be if you met someone who seemed to be a corpse posessed by some wacko spirit!

2) I have a crush on a teacher at my school!

He's not that old. Quite young actually but I am a little disgusted at myself quite frankly. I mean, he's a TEACHER!

EEEEW! :puke:

And I'd never act on it but STILL!

3) My mother came back from uni yesterday in Wellington and she gave me a mango and a whole block of dark mint chocolate and then told me that Mike (a guy in my drama class who was my friend and whom I admired very much for his talent in drama as I wish to be so talented as he is when I'm older) and Chris (a guy from school last year who sent out all sorts of signals to me that he might be attracted to me and who I trusted...

Well, she told me that on the train, they were badmouthing my friends and I really loudly!

It's nothing out of the ordinary for me. I am subject to a lot of gossip so I made myself seem really arrogant when I started highschool by making it known by all that I thought I was above them because everyone who lived here were riteous snobs who I could never care for (I know it sounds awful but it worked for some time because everyone knew I loved Mika and I was "Mean" so they didn't feel the need to get to know me) but that cut deep!

I feel like a weiro for caring!

Oh yeah and, call me strange but 4) last week I had two guys come to my house to keep me company when I was freaking out because inanimate objects were moving!

THAT is why I feel like a weirdo!

:naughty:

I think 1 and 2 are natural things to go through.

3, Kids will be kids and they aren't always nice. :annoyed_h4h:

4, You need to lay off the vodka.

1 is natural?

Who DOES that?

And 2 I must say!

I think he has double personalities for what happened the other day!

He was all lovely and toner-obsessive giving me a detailed descrption about the process of how a laser printer works with toner and using big hand gestures to back what he was saying...

And then he flew through the door and screamed!

Not yelled, not shouted but SCREAMED at a student for something really minor!

And then things got reeeeal quite...

Srsly!

3 I think they must like each other. Mike is gay and Chris freaked out when I said I gravitated towards gay guys.

4 It happened!

A gohst DID throw a remote at me!

And I told my mother and she took the mick because she thought I said "A gohst threw a MOTE at me!" :roftl: