The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

Hahahahahahaha! Word!...oh wait...thats more gangsta than hippy aint it? :thumb_yello:

*admits she actally had to google the word aura to figure out the meaning*

Tsk tsk @ the googling! :roftl:

I found out what it was because my mother got told she has an odd one by a psychick.

Wow, let's never put that last sentence out of context. That could get messy! :das:

I go now BYE! :bye:

• 2 weeks later...
Tsk tsk @ the googling! :roftl:

I found out what it was because my mother got told she has an odd one by a psychick.

Wow, let's never put that last sentence out of context. That could get messy! :das:

I go now BYE! :bye:

FFS Please, NOT EVER! :roftl:

Interesting convo lol

Of course! we are very....Interesting! Of course! Wouldnt expect anything less of people in a kiwi thread about mika where nothing ever happens!

Nice to see you in this thread again!

Yeah we are rather "interesting" people over here... :wink2:

Lollipop Notice that EmilyB is a kiwi no?

I replied to twitter @Mikasounds telling him he has to do a free show here in New Zealand with the icecream truck tickets like he just did overseas! PROBABLY NOT!

FFS Please, NOT EVER! :roftl:

Of course! we are very....Interesting! Of course! Wouldnt expect anything less of people in a kiwi thread about mika where nothing ever happens!

Nice to see you in this thread again!

I replied to twitter @Mikasounds telling him he has to do a free show here in New Zealand with the icecream truck tickets like he just did overseas! PROBABLY NOT!

Hahahaha niiiice :roftl:

Oooh! Sorry Emily!

I don't see you often :wink2:

Pfft good luck...:P

Yup I'm kiwi. course I should be californian :naughty:

I recon he will do something completely unexpected for every gig

BTW... I heard that hes going to Australia soon. Might mean he's gonna visit us while hes nearby:wink2:

Yup I'm kiwi. course I should be californian :naughty:

I recon he will do something completely unexpected for every gig

BTW... I heard that hes going to Australia soon. Might mean he's gonna visit us while hes nearby:wink2:

Where'd you hear that?

I'll believe it when Sivan posts it in the gig thread and not a minute sooner :naughty:

I can't remember but I read it somewhere. I'm not too sure it's true either. I read it before the LA gig and I cant remember where I read it now.

What part of NZ are you in?

Yeah, I'veheard "things" about him going to Aussie.

So I'll just wait till it's official before I party :wink2:

Kapiti. You?

Where are all my Kiweeees? :huglove:

Yeah, I'veheard "things" about him going to Aussie.

So I'll just wait till it's official before I party :wink2:

Kapiti. You?

But darlingk, I haven't even heard anything :chair:

Hey but seriously, what's up with this sort of thing:

"@mikasounds I'll buy you an ice cream if you come to NZ. Any flavour of your choice! You will like New Zealand. It's way better than Aussie!"

http://twitter.com/awhitteker/status/1571669043

Do NZers really bad mouth Australia like this alot?? It kinda made me sad to read it. :sad:

Edited by Kelzy

I can't remember but I read it somewhere. I'm not too sure it's true either. I read it before the LA gig and I cant remember where I read it now.

What part of NZ are you in?

Im not sure if its true! there was one that was a cruel april fools joke too :'(

Im in mr boring city palmerston north! BLEH get me outta here!

Where are all my Kiweeees? :huglove:

But darlingk, I haven't even heard anything :chair:

"@mikasounds I'll buy you an ice cream if you come to NZ. Any flavour of your choice! You will like New Zealand. It's way better than Aussie!"

Do NZers really bad mouth Australia like this alot?? It kinda made me sad to read it. :sad:

IDK I like to think its just light hearted jokes, like australia is our big sister or something we love her, but we sometimes take the piss out of her too! then again, we like to take the piss out of ourselves too so...

I hear they breed em crazy in Palmy LOL

Do NZers really bad mouth Australia like this alot?? It kinda made me sad to read it.

Ony way NZ is better though and nobody can argue with this, is NZ has very few poisonous animals but Australia has almost every poisonouse creature on earth lol

I don't particuarly like spiders....Let alone a huntsman spider the size of a dinner plate. But I do like heat.

tis true! this whole town should be a mental assilum! especially on the bloody weekends! hence...GET ME OUTTA HERE!

its just lighthearted banter :biggrin2: don't take it to heart. did you see rove taking the piss outta new zealand the other night?

if theres some in aussie who do that to us, we're up 'n' ready to hit them back. i don't see how any of it should be taken personally.

its just lighthearted banter :biggrin2: don't take it to heart. did you see rove taking the piss outta new zealand the other night?

if theres some in aussie who do that to us, we're up 'n' ready to hit them back. i don't see how any of it should be taken personally.

like I said, australia is like our big sister, she takes the piss out of us sometimes, and always steals our stuff...and we take the piss out of her but really we love eachother dearly! its all light hearted fun!

tis true! this whole town should be a mental assilum! especially on the bloody weekends! hence...GET ME OUTTA HERE!

My dads new GF is from palmy. Shes deffinitly crazy lol

My dads new GF is from palmy. Shes deffinitly crazy lol

Palmerston North is a hole! nothing really ever happens here

the people are bound to go crazy!

I have no association with my town...except that I live in it!

"Palmerston North is a hole! nothing really ever happens here

the people are bound to go crazy!

I have no association with my town...except that I live in it! "

LOL Good to know

LOL

someone change the subject before I start talking about feilding

*refrains*

In other news, im making a music video for cipes and the people, its a regae band. and the band will premote the video once its finnished! IM SO EXCITED!

Im not sure if its true! there was one that was a cruel april fools joke too :'(

Ohhh I know what you are talking about now. It wasn't an Aprils fools per se, but rather a clever play on words based on fact. Naughty DC. :rolls_eyes: The Mika PdP concert was available on Blu-ray as of April 6th. So, it was

"Mika (pdp concert on blu-ray will be released) in Australia (on april 6th)."

Sort of read a 'between the lines' joke.

But you know I'm really hoping he comes and performs in both Oz and NZ. We all need it so badly.

IDK I like to think its just light hearted jokes, like australia is our big sister or something we love her, but we sometimes take the piss out of her too! then again, we like to take the piss out of ourselves too so...

Yeah, good point :huglove:

Ony way NZ is better though and nobody can argue with this, is NZ has very few poisonous animals but Australia has almost every poisonouse creature on earth lol

I don't particuarly like spiders....Let alone a huntsman spider the size of a dinner plate. But I do like heat.

Hahaha!! I guess none of that affects me where I live so I don't consider it a negative. :wink2: Our spiders stay outside where they belong, and I rarely see any anyway. Luckily. Because I don't like them much either :naughty:

No, I didn't see it! *clicks*

Ok, I won't take it to heart if you say so. :bleh:

Lol!! naughty Rove. Oh, I love Phar Lap. I didn't know he was a NZ horse. That's so cool!

Hmmm, lol, maybe it's because the most you'll ever hear from me is 'fush n chups' because I think it sounds gorgeous (and makes me actually want to eat them)!! Haha! I've always been fond of NZ. I have a few Kiwi friends and just never experienced any negativity between the 2 countries until I saw it on MFC or Mika related concert stuff. :wink2:

LOL

someone change the subject before I start talking about feilding

*refrains*

In other news, im making a music video for cipes and the people, its a regae band. and the band will premote the video once its finnished! IM SO EXCITED!

That is amazing! Well done! I hope we get to see it ASAP.

Rove is a real peice of work!

I distinctly remember him taking the piss out of the new zealand maori dictionary, and John cambell... does anyone remember that!

In real life Rove has mad love for cambell but cambel has been the but of quite a few of Roves jokes!

I think this is the same between New Zealand and Australia in general!

That is amazing! Well done! I hope we get to see it ASAP.

its so exciting, except the project is definaely feeling the effects of signifficant man droubt! IE: about 13 girls...and no guys! SERIOUSLY! at this rate its going to look like a mob of crazy girl fans! lololololol :roftl:

Ohhh I know what you are talking about now. It wasn't an Aprils fools per se, but rather a clever play on words based on fact. Naughty DC. :rolls_eyes: The Mika PdP concert was available on Blu-ray as of April 6th. So, it was

"Mika (pdp concert on blu-ray will be released) in Australia (on april 6th)."

Sort of read a 'between the lines' joke.

But you know I'm really hoping he comes and performs in both Oz and NZ. We all need it so badly.

Hahaha!! I guess none of that affects me where I live so I don't consider it a negative. :wink2: Our spiders stay outside where they belong, and I rarely see any anyway. Luckily. Because I don't like them much either :nau ghty:

No, I didn't see it! *clicks*

Ok, I won't take it to heart if you say so. :bl eh:

Lol!! naughty Rove. Oh, I love Phar Lap. I didn't know he was a NZ horse. That's so cool!

Hmmm, lol, maybe it's because the most you'll ever hear from me is 'fush n chups' because I think it sounds gorgeous (and makes me actually want to eat them)!! Haha! I've always been fond of NZ. I have a few Kiwi friends and just never experienced any negativity between the 2 countries until I saw it on MFC or Mika related concert stuff. :win k2:

first; gawsh, we do need a concert badly. at least i can well and truly afford to have a good time now. i've been saving $15 a week for mika's concert in new zealand since early 2007. i could almost afford to come to australia too, now. :naughty:

second; yep, phar lap was proudly timaru born'n'bred.

half of what we hear from australians are jokes at our expense. i'm past noticing it, to be honest. we luv you australia :huglove:

:roftl: have you seen http://www.fushnchups.co.nz/ that dude upset so many people.. even made TV. it'was funny.