Request: laugh

Fmbm

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have bluetooth or can you connect to the internet with your cellphone?

Umm, I have the progam of bluetooth I think but I don't have an earpiece, and I don't know how to connect to internet, are these ways completely free? because I can't spend a frickin' cent for I'm saving for a gutar!!YAY!!

Umm, I have the progam of bluetooth I think but I don't have an earpiece, and I don't know how to connect to internet, are these ways completely free? because I can't spend a frickin' cent for I'm saving for a gutar!!YAY!!

If you download onto your pc, and then you connect your cell phone to your pc (via bluetooth or somehow else) you can get the rigntone on your phone. OR, you can just ask some of your friends to send it to you through an mms:wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
can i still get the laugh to use as my message alert tone?? i have the laughing remix which is great by the way but i wanna get just the laugh and i can't get into the links:(

whcìich are the not-working links?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Originally Posted by theobsessedone

Wait the link didn't work for me..I wanna hear it! And I wanna see Mika's reaction!

I'll pm you. :wink2:

hello, there's a newbie here...I've got pretty tangled up in the laugh threads, I've tried a few links but they don't work for me.

I appologize if I overlooked something but I'd be really happy if someone could help me out here.

I'd like to see the aforementioned vid of Mika's reaction as well. :wink2:

Thanks in advance!:bow:

• 2 months later...
hello, there's a newbie here...I've got pretty tangled up in the laugh threads, I've tried a few links but they don't work for me.

I appologize if I overlooked something but I'd be really happy if someone could help me out here.

I'd like to see the aforementioned vid of Mika's reaction as well. :wink2:

Thanks in advance!:bow:

I agree! none of the links work! I want them as my ringtone, but the file says that they're expired or cannot be found. please help!!! i also want to see the vid! somebody help me!!! :):mfr_omg::blink:

• 3 months later...
OMG NONO

THANK YOU hahahaha

god, that must have been so awkward for him to hear, if he ever did. I bet if he did he laughed exactly the same lmfao . aaaaw thank you

He did hear it, but the shorter version :teehee:

You're welcome :bleh: