Request: laugh

Fmbm

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, just got back from a job interview. An important one - and guess what I did? Just before I went through the door I was listening to the Mika laugh remix a couple of times on my mp3 player. The taxi driver who drove me from the train station to the company must have thought I'm totally nuts. Well, I am. :bleh:

I finally went in feeling zero nervous but totally relaxed and with a funny feeling inside. LOL :wink2: Thank you, MIKA:thumb_yello:

Hehe, just got back from a job interview. An important one - and guess what I did? Just before I went through the door I was listening to the Mika laugh remix a couple of times on my mp3 player. The taxi driver who drove me from the train station to the company must have thought I'm totally nuts. Well, I am. :bleh:

I finally went in feeling zero nervous but totally relaxed and with a funny feeling inside. LOL :wink2: Thank you, MIKA:thumb_yello:

I will try this when I have my exam.:naughty:

The Mika-Giggle-Compilation LOL You guys have ideas :roftl:

What definitely has to be in is the giggle after the hips don't lie cover. I love that sooo much, it always cheers me up. Do you think you can include it? :blush-anim-cl:

I have him singing hips don't lie as my ringtone!!!! Yeah i did esp for his laughing and the beginning too...dunno why!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: OMM i now listened to it hahaha. it's sounds a bit creepy though lol but nonetheless it's mika laughing!!!! soo contagious. people already look at me weird with my mika hips don't lie ringtone...so what do i have to lose?! LOL i'll put it as my sms then...not giving up my ring tone yet!

good idea you had !!! did you get the job ?

Someone suggested that we make an audio of Mika's one liners.... that would be fab *hint hint to all you computer geniuses!* :blush-anim-cl:

such a good idea ! *wink wink, nudge nudge*

good idea you had !!! did you get the job ?

I have no idea, this was only the first round, there will be more interviews with other applicants and after that they'll chose the ones who make it to round #2...

I have no idea, this was only the first round, there will be more interviews with other applicants and after that they'll chose the ones who make it to round #2...

well if they do contact you for the second round be sure to listen to Mika's laugh before the interview !

I have put some of my fav Mika quotes together in a mp3 file. Here's the Download link:

Mika's Quotes

Brilliant ! thx ! :thumb_yello: