and MIKA knows it! i'm giggling lika an idiot!:biggrin2:

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpq32ihsPE

Someone posted the link in another thread.

It was Jassica. Lol.

I was in the other thread! :bleh:

Thanks so much for posting though :biggrin2:

x

xDxDxD :biggrin2:

Mirtilla THANK YOU, it's awesome how Mika found out about the laugh remix!!

I knew he would eventually...

And THANKS to FmBm for making this thread in the first place :thumb_yello:

[L.O.V.E. M.I.K.A]

:woot_jump:

I am still in disbelief that they used my question!!! When I sent it in I thought, this is silly, they are never going to use this!!! Just goes to show you, if you don't try..... Blame the psycho girl who flies from one side of Australia to the other to watch him!!

I am still in disbelief that they used my question!!! When I sent it in I thought, this is silly, they are never going to use this!!! Just goes to show you, if you don't try..... Blame the psycho girl who flies from one side of Australia to the other to watch him!!

That's just great BIG THANKS to you as well! :thumb_yello: OMM can't believe he actually knows about it now xD sooo hilarious :roftl:

xDxDxD :biggrin2:

Mirtilla THANK YOU, it's awesome how Mika found out about the laugh remix!!

I knew he would eventually...

And THANKS to FmBm for making this thread in the first place :thumb_yello:

[L.O.V.E. M.I.K.A]

:woot_jump:

thank Jolene who made the question! otherwise he wouldn't know about that!

now he'll think we're seriously mad!:roftl:

you're my hero!:biggrin2: thank you!!

thank Jolene who made the question! otherwise he wouldn't know about that!

now he'll think we're seriously mad!:roftl:

You're slightly wrong: Now he knows we are seriously mad:naughty:

Anyway, thanks for posting that question, Jolene. I loved his reaction:roftl:

yep, great isn't it, I think if the NHS bottled Mikas laugh they could use it as a miracle depression cure :thumb_yello::biggrin2: sure gets me in a good mood.

(In fact I was having my hair cut today and my hairdresser said she couldn't get a song out of her head and said (lmao to this) " have you heard of MIka"? :roftl: so that launched me into going on and on and on about eveything Mikamy daughter said "oh dear you have set her off now lol). Anyway to cut a long story short, she said his music makes her feel so happy (she wasn't a huge fan but just his music was fun), "well" I said "I COULDN'T AGREE MORE" LOL :thumb_yello:

yep, great isn't it, I think if the NHS bottled Mikas laugh they could use it as a miracle depression cure :thumb_yello::biggrin2: sure gets me in a good mood.

(In fact I was having my hair cut today and my hairdresser said she couldn't get a song out of her head and said (lmao to this) " have you heard of MIka"? :roftl: so that launched me into going on and on and on about eveything Mikamy daughter said "oh dear you have set her off now lol). Anyway to cut a long story short, she said his music makes her feel so happy (she wasn't a huge fan but just his music was fun), "well" I said "I COULDN'T AGREE MORE" LOL :thumb_yello:

that IS definitely COOL. :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Seriously, I don't know one single person who does not like Mika...

:mf_rosetinted:

I knew it!!! :biggrin2: That's why I put it in this threat!!!!

Amazing!!! Your ringtone is famous and he adores it!!!! Congratulations!!! You must be "WAOOOH. He knows my ringtone!!! :woot_jump:

I don't remember if you put it on You Tube. If you didn't, do it now. Many people on You Tube want to listen to it!!! :bleh:

It was your question!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :thumb_yello: