MIKA toilet!!

sallyh

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see the post underneath that one?

It seems that Perez is smitten with the guy from Greys Anatomy.

Guess that Mika is all ours now.

Actually there is nothing that can surprise me any more about the MASSIVE Mika marketing campaign. Not that Mika was in need of that anymore...:biggrin2:

That toilet cabin looks funny but actually at the moment I really think less is more (bearing in mind the German Alice advertising, which is really causing physical pain...)

Actually there is nothing that can surprise me any more about the MASSIVE Mika marketing campaign. Not that Mika was in need of that anymore...:biggrin2:

That toilet cabin looks funny but actually at the moment I really think less is more (bearing in mind the German Alice advertising, which is really causing physical pain...)

if you mean possibly being pushed to be too commercial, then yes I agree... too much diluting anything and it loses it's original 'taste' eventually ....

I would love to stand in front of it & have a photo taken.. I wonder if it will be @ sommerset... since its outside & all!

well since you have atleast some hope and we have none....well it leads me to building it myself :thumb_yello: