Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me:"I'm sorry who are you again? I'm here to talk to Luke"

Mika: "...mommy" :tears:

Haha, lol, just had to think about tomorrow... Mika standing there, it's his birthday and he's looking forward to getting all the tons of stuff from lots of crazy people. And they are there, these crazy people, walking toward him and whilst his grin gets bigger and bigger the first people in the crowd already go past him with their HUGE parcels to give them to some random guy ....

Mika: :blink::shocked::tears::sneaky2:

Haha, lol, just had to think about tomorrow... Mika standing there, it's his birthday and he's looking forward to getting all the tons of stuff from lots of crazy people. And they are there, these crazy people, walking toward him and whilst his grin gets bigger and bigger the first people in the crowd already go past him with their HUGE parcels to give them to some random guy ....

Mika: :blink::shocked::tears::sneaky2:

I just had a mental image with him ,arms wide open,reaching after the gift bearers,and suddenly someone looks back,spots him ,and just goes "pff...pathetic"

Ok, darling, you'll get them at home, one from each member of the family, we haven't forgotten you...

but... :tears:but :tears: I want THAT one!!! Make them come back and give me my gifts!

Mommmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!

but... :tears:but :tears: I want THAT one!!! Make them come back and give me my gifts!

Mommmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!

Ok, I'll tell those crazy girls to behave and stop teasing you, they should know just how sensitive you are!! I won't let them get my boy upset!

Ok, I'll tell those crazy girls to behave and stop teasing you, they should know just how sensitive you are!! I won't let them get my boy upset!

mommy,I appreciate it,but stop blabbing and bring me those fricken presents!

:roftl: :roftl:

mommy,I appreciate it,but stop blabbing and bring me those fricken presents!

:roftl: :roftl:

Come on, Mica don't be a child, after all, you're 24 already!! Don't you talk to your mother this way or I'll have to spank you!:roftl: If they don't come over here, maybe they don't even have a present for you?

Come on, Mica don't be a child, after all, you're 24 already!! Don't you talk to your mother this way or I'll have to spank you!:roftl: If they don't come over here, maybe they don't even have a present for you?

don't spank me in public! :tears:

But I KNOW they have presents for me! Are you telling me stalking them has been useless? :shocked:

don't spank me in public! :tears:

But I KNOW they have presents for me! Are you telling me stalking them has been useless? :shocked:

They seem to have lost their minds, they keep giggling like silly school girls, wonder what's up with them:roftl: . Why don't you go yourself and ask them? I do see they have something kind of heavy with them...

but mooom! They ignored me! Now I'm really gonna look like a stalker if I go up there

Please mommy,can't you go ask? *grabs mommy's skirt and holds on tight* pretty pleaaase? *puppy eyes*

Oh, come on Mica, you're old enough to ask me this! Oh, ok, you know how to break my will with puppy eyes of yours, you're like your father!! I'll go and ask them, but they're gonna think you're a dummy, son!:bleh:

Oh, come on Mica, you're old enough to ask me this! Oh, ok, you know how to break my will with puppy eyes of yours, you're like your father!! I'll go and ask them, but they're gonna think you're a dummy, son!:bleh:

I know mom,but look at them,they look so dangerous.... :fish: They'll probably shave my head just to play with my curls

I know they will attack me,just look how cute I am :giveup:

I know mom,but look at them,they look so dangerous.... :fish: They'll probably shave my head just to play with my curls

I know they will attack me,just look how cute I am :giveup:

Well, that's true, they look a bit dangerous, look at their shinny eyes... And the things you told about the crazy threads they start in that fan club of yours... creepy... I'll go with you, but you ask them! If they try to shave your head I'll spank them, ok? But let go of my skirt, you're a pop star now!!

Well, that's true, they look a bit dangerous, look at their shinny eyes... And the things you told about the crazy threads they start in that fan club of yours... creepy... I'll go with you, but you ask them! If they try to shave your head I'll spank them, ok? But let go of my skirt, you're a pop star now!!

but it's so silky and ticklish :wub2: mommy,can I have your skirt?

why are you making me do this? :tears: If you lose your son,know it was your fault! You made me do it! *tiptoes gently towards the posse*

but it's so silky and ticklish :wub2: mommy,can I have your skirt?

why are you making me do this? :tears: If you lose your son,know it was your fault! You made me do it! *tiptoes gently towards the posse*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG, hope Mika won't read this, otherwise I'll die of shame!!! Well, I can always say it wasn't me, somebody stole my id and posted this crazy story...:fisch:

OMG, hope Mika won't read this, otherwise I'll die of shame!!!

Not before he died of laughter :roftl::thumb_yello: (I almost did, the curse of the visual thinkers...*sigh* hahahaha)

Well, I can always say it wasn't me, somebody stole my id and posted this crazy story...:fisch:

Hey, that's my strategy :sneaky2: ... :mf_rosetinted: ... but you may use it:roftl:

*Ioana walks in*

OMGOMGOMG!!! Who posted this? Why dose it say it was me?

:shocked: I got rid of my alter ego,I promise! this just leaves one thing..someone stole my pass!

Ok,who was it? come on,move it people! I wanna know!

The nerve! Writing such nonsense

BQ,did the same thing happen to you too? :shocked: