Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

Ah!! Good call! I think I may retract my statement...unless anyone would still want me to try to do it

i think it would be dangerous to send cause not muhc time left....unless u guys send it express...

and yeah im not sure u guys will meet mika after the show... unless someone contact him and tell him its the plan and ask him to come for his gift.:boxed:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have received several PMs on the topic I thought I'd post a quick message here...

No, the CD is NOT lost

:wink2:

There IS a plan to get it to Mika.

BexxY is in charge of it now. She will hand it over tomorrow at V festival together with the cards and the shirt...:wink2:

Thank you BexxY!

Hm, yesterday in a bookstore I was reading a bit in one of those funny books you find everywhere for each sign of the zodiac. I had a look in the one for leo :bleh:

....'the leo needs attention.... if you want to annoy him then gaze at another person in the room while you greet the leo...' (how rude by the way - LOL)

But I imagine that this could apply to the Mikster. Haha, ignore him, as if that was possible :roftl:

Hm, yesterday in a bookstore I was reading a bit in one of those funny books you find everywhere for each sign of the zodiac. I had a look in the one for leo :bleh:

....'the leo needs attention.... if you want to annoy him then gaze at another person in the room while you greet the leo...' (how rude by the way - LOL)

But I imagine that this could apply to the Mikster. Haha, ignore him, as if that was possible :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: imagine...