Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

You know what VS...when I was listening to the messages, (apart from mine cos it's embarrassingly embarrassing lol but that's life), my eyes filled up with...how sweet everyone sounded and I was just thinking what it must feel like for Mika to hear all this from his fans, it's one thing to see it written down in txts and stuff but for him to actually hear everyone's voices and accents...well it's just sooo lovely and special and I am so happy to be a part of it.

ME TOO! I love how everyone seems to genuinely care for him! If I were him, I'd cry like a baby. I hope that these make him feel as good as it made me feel making my message for him! :)

THANKS AGAIN, VIOLET! It's AMAZING!

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just heard all the 'public' messages and they are soooo funny and awsome! I'm sure Mika will like it!

I feel so proud of taking a part in this project (especially when I'm looking at the list with names of participants and I see my name on it :biggrin2:)

You know what VS...when I was listening to the messages, (apart from mine cos it's embarrassingly embarrassing lol but that's life), my eyes filled up with...how sweet everyone sounded and I was just thinking what it must feel like for Mika to hear all this from his fans, it's one thing to see it written down in txts and stuff but for him to actually hear everyone's voices and accents...well it's just sooo lovely and special and I am so happy to be a part of it.

ME TOO! I love how everyone seems to genuinely care for him! If I were him, I'd cry like a baby. I hope that these make him feel as good as it made me feel making my message for him! :)

THANKS AGAIN, VIOLET! It's AMAZING!

You have no idea :blush-anim-cl: When I came up with that plan I really didn't know what to expect so I didn't expect anything and waited for the things to come ... and was knocked off my feet. Really, I was overwhelmed by the warmth and honesty of all your messages. I swear I have listened to them far more often than (technically) necessary. I know the effort you all have made and some might have had to bring themselves to do it because they were shy and others recorded their message 63 times and are still not satisfied. But you did it and it all shines through and makes the whole thing even more beautiful. Be proud! :thumb_yello: Thank you! :flowers2:

I'm just back from the post office where I have handed in the result of our project. Now I just hope it will reach avoca asap (fingers crossed), and then there's not much more I can do about it. The damage is done - LOL :thumb_yello:

I'm happy. :original:

*dubs Hannah knight using a huge knitting needle*:roftl:

what's the story of the knitting..? :blink: i did try and read the knitting thread (some of it) but soon got lost.. :boxed:

it's ok if it's too long to explain or if it's an inside joke.

what's the story of the knitting..? :blink: i did try and read the knitting thread (some of it) but soon got lost.. :boxed:

it's ok if it's too long to explain or if it's an inside joke.

I think that apparently Freddie got on to the Pervert thread and suggested that they take up something else, like knitting. I think. :roftl:

Yes and instead of drooling over pervilicious pics a real knitter focuses on nice knitting patterns! :roftl:

HAHAHAHA! :roftl:

I posted quite a bit in the Perv thread for a while, and then I thought that it had just passed away...I never even looked in the knitting thread for ages, because I thought that it was honestly people talking about knitting something for Mika. :roftl:

I hope you guys don't kill me, but I had my boyfriend listen to the messages yesterday. I was just so proud of the project, I had to share! He thought they were so sweet and fun, and he was VERY impressed by the cover art.

I kind of regret letting him listen to my little birthday song, because I could have recycled it, and sang it to him for his birthday! (because he's also tall, handsome, and turning 24 in the fall) :naughty:

I hope you guys don't kill me, but I had my boyfriend listen to the messages yesterday. I was just so proud of the project, I had to share! He thought they were so sweet and fun, and he was VERY impressed by the cover art.

I kind of regret letting him listen to my little birthday song, because I could have recycled it, and sang it to him for his birthday! (because he's also tall, handsome, and turning 24 in the fall) :naughty:

Glad to hear your boyfriend likes our stuff :thumb_yello:

And now he'll get a brandnew bday song :roftl: (unless he doesn't remember until fall, what I highly doubt because I can't get it out of my head, which is actually good :thumb_yello: )

HAHAHAHA! :roftl:

I posted quite a bit in the Perv thread for a while, and then I thought that it had just passed away...I never even looked in the knitting thread for ages, because I thought that it was honestly people talking about knitting something for Mika. :roftl:

Shall we? :lmao:?

Glad to hear your boyfriend likes our stuff :thumb_yello:

And now he'll get a brandnew bday song :roftl: (unless he doesn't remember until fall, what I highly doubt because I can't get it out of my head, which is actually good :thumb_yello: )

I'm sure he will get his own song. I asked him if he was jealous that I wrote a song for Mika, and he said, "No, you write songs for me all the time!" I'm glad my honey knows how to share.