Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so he gets to hear our falsettos today huh? :das:

Can't wait to get some reactions!

Shhhh, don't scare him, Ioana, don't worry Mr. M, our messages are not ALL in falsetto :bleh: (I didn't add up the falsetto seconds to figure out the falsetto percentage in the whole thing....:bleh: )

Shhhh, don't scare him, Ioana, don't worry Mr. M, our messages are not ALL in falsetto :bleh: (I didn't add up the falsetto seconds to figure out the falsetto percentage in the whole thing....:bleh: )

Mr M :lmao: :lmao:

That sounds like the Mr.F in Strange Love,that reality show with Flavour Flav :lmao:

Fufy Fufy and Mr.F :roftl: :roflt: (yes,I tend to watch it)

Yes, isn't is just SO FUNNY and HILARIOUS? :lmfao::lmao::insane:

*bursting with scary insane MAD laughter*

oh so that's what the laughter was about :lmao:

Oh yeah,real funy

*steps away from violet* Yeah...fun,fun,fun

I'm not really disappointed. I didn't buy a ticket and I didn't have to plan my stay and pay the flight...:roftl:

But others did. :boxed:

And avoca said he knew something was coming up. Maybe it was just not big enough. Or not colorful enough? It was colorful enough.

I'm sorry. I didn't visit the forum for a while. What do you mean by 'it's been cancelled'? That means our message is not being delivered? :shocked::tears::crybaby:

Well, at least not today :blink: BUT don't worry, it's not lost, there'll be a way to get it to him, after all the CD is in company of an artistically embroidered shirt and far more than one hundred birthday cards. I bet Avoca and the other MFCers have already worked out a plan B. (At least I hope there will be such a plan :boxed:) I'm honestly gutted, too, I was so looking forward to reading the reports about the Ms reaction and everything... but.. well, it was not meant to be - not YET. I just think that Avoca very much deserves to be the one to hand it all over, it was weeks of work and there's so much love in it.

...and I really hope she didn't keep her promise of getting a heart attack if BC was cancelled... :blink:

Well, at least not today :blink: BUT don't worry, it's not lost, there'll be a way to get it to him, after all the CD is in company of an artistically embroidered shirt and far more than one hundred birthday cards. I bet Avoca and the other MFCers have already worked out a plan B. (At least I hope there will be such a plan :boxed:) I'm honestly gutted, too, I was so looking forward to reading the reports about the Ms reaction and everything... but.. well, it was not meant to be - not YET. I just think that Avoca very much deserves to be the one to hand it all over, it was weeks of work and there's so much love in it.

...and I really hope she didn't keep her promise of getting a heart attack if BC was cancelled... :blink:

that is so sad....but it will be ok!!! i know the MFCers won give up ;)

im sure we will see the day that he get it :)

I posted this in the official bday thread and I PMed Avoca about since I don't have her number, I'll just have to wait till she gets back or if someone would pass on the message somehow

but...

I'm willing to put in money to have it sent here and give it to him at GMA since it's not as likely he'd cancel that.

Not a very good idea kjoshi, because I strongly doubt we will be able to see him after GMA. It'll be big and open air and I doubt he's going to chat after the show. Especially if he's not feeling well.

--Jack

And the books are heavy for sure...

Not a very good idea kjoshi, because I strongly doubt we will be able to see him after GMA. It'll be big and open air and I doubt he's going to chat after the show. Especially if he's not feeling well.

--Jack

Ah!! Good call! I think I may retract my statement...unless anyone would still want me to try to do it