Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Violet_sky, sorry if this has been asked before, but when/where are you going to give the CD to Mika?

I have sent it to avoca on Monday and hope it will reach her before the weekend. She'll give it to Mika together with the Bday cards and the shirt before or after his gig at the V Festival.

I have sent it to avoca on Monday and hope it will reach her before the weekend. She'll give it to Mika together with the Bday cards and the shirt before or after his gig at the V Festival.

Ok thanks:thumb_yello:

avoca's here and still in a funny mood as to speak about herself in 3rd person.. :yay:

anyways, I have a chance and listen to messages and it was uber good to give a voice to everyone on forum! :thumb_yello: *gosh my voice sounds funny compared to the others.. :blink: *

violet, I wanna thank you once again for doing this, it all SO rocks, it's been done such a good way, i hope I can keep up expectations with the cards thing :blush-anim-cl: .. I besides adore the introductory and final message.. they are adorable! :naughty:

a hug to violet: you should attend some gigs, we must meet at some point. :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, just FYI, I found out that the whole thingy will be handed over this Friday already. (How could I miss that information? :blink: ) LOL - so only three more days to go until the ringmaster will get our lovely messages :thumb_yello:

I'm happy :original:

Alice what do you think about this? --- *beep beep*

Yes, I think so, too :naughty:

*goes and brings Alice back to the non-readers' chill-out zone*

Hi there, just FYI, I found out that the whole thingy will be handed over this Friday already. (How could I miss that information? :blink: ) LOL - so only three more days to go until the ringmaster will get our lovely messages :thumb_yello:

I'm happy :original:

Alice what do you think about this? --- *beep beep*

Yes, I think so, too :naughty:

*goes and brings Alice back to the non-readers' chill-out zone*

WOOHOO! where they gonna give it to him and who?! what what what?! :):thumb_yello:

Avoca will kindly deliver the whole package (cards/shirt/cd) on Friday (as she announced in the official bday present thread) at Big Chill festival - I don't know about her exact plan of action but I hope Mr. M knows there's something coming up and will watch out for her :naughty:

Avoca will kindly deliver the whole package (cards/shirt/cd) on Friday (as she announced in the official bday present thread) at Big Chill festival - I don't know about her exact plan of action but I hope Mr. M knows there's something coming up and will watch out for her :naughty:

COOOOL so he will get it early :)

hope he looooves it...he will have a lot to listen and look at ;) he can do it between shows on the plane ;)

he knows :mf_rosetinted:

mr M, the man who knows :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

ME TOO! I love how everyone seems to genuinely care for him! If I were him, I'd cry like a baby. I hope that these make him feel as good as it made me feel making my message for him! :)

THANKS AGAIN, VIOLET! It's AMAZING!

I really really agree with your comments above....Doing this is such a great initiative, and I can only imagine what Mika will feel when he listens to all your messages, it must be an incredible feeling to realise that he has touched so many people's hearts and caused so many beautiful emotions.

:mf_lustslow:

All that saddens me about it is that (in typical story of my life fashion) I have just recently started spending some time on the MFC, and therefore missed out on joining this incredible activity.

:boxed:

Oh well, next time for sure!!

Well done everyone, I'm sure that he will love it!!!

:thumb_yello:

Sara.