Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? The gift was safely delivered? :shocked::biggrin2: I'm nervous, too!!!

Check the V Festival thread...they gave it to the security person...didn't get a chance to meet Mika afterward so no one knows if he got it 100%...we can only hope

That's too bad!! Well, let's hope the security staff isn't too nasty and delivered it to him safely. I wish we knew his reaction though, but as long as he got it, it's ok.

I wish that, too. Not that I thought he owed us anything, after all he didn't ask for all of it. But it would be nice to get a reaction. Any kind of reaction would be fine. :blink:

:fisch:

'You owe me nothing for giving the love that I give

You owe me nothing for caring the way that I have

I give you thanks for receiving it's my privilege

And you owe me nothing in return'

I won't deny I'd like to see some kind of reaction on Mika's part, but I don't expect anything. I'm just happy to think that he'll feel loved when he sees our presents and cards. I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PRESENT WAS FINALLY DELIVERED! I hope you all realize the power of MFC! :biggrin2::naughty:

awww I hope he DID receive it all or he might think we don't love him :tears: and some nasty person will have them all, but I am sure if he DID get it and I'm thinking positive now lol, then he will let us know probs by wearing it though I wouldn't say no to a personal invitation to tea and scones at his place eh VS :wink2:

But well done Bexxy and co for all your efforts you did us proud girls.

so it's all clear?

u sure?

Well, it should be. BexxY said Cherisse said Mika got the box and she also said the CD is in the box.

There's nothing more we can do about it. I can't personally force him to put the thing into his player, neither can I make him listen or make him understand what it would mean to me (to US) if he did. :boxed:

Sorry, I'm a little disenchanted today...

Well, it should be. BexxY said Cherisse said Mika got the box and she also said the CD is in the box.

There's nothing more we can do about it. I can't personally force him to put the thing into his player, neither can I make him listen or make him understand what it would mean to me (to US) if he did. :boxed:

I know what you mean,hope he'll have the time to listen to it,it would really mean so much to all

I'm still curious what his reactions will be if he listens to it

here Violet :hulgove: ,Hope it will pass soon

I know what you mean,hope he'll have the time to listen to it,it would really mean so much to all

I'm still curious what his reactions will be if he listens to it

here Violet :hulgove: ,Hope it will pass soon

Thank you! :blink:

wow! did bexxy post cherisse's exact msg? id love to see!

how do you know for sure Queenie are you gonna tie him to a chair and play it to him :bleh: if so..can I watch . .:wink2::naughty:

It's odd now, just waiting with baited breathe in case we somehow find out he has listened to it and if so what his reaction was...I guess we may never know, oh well, we did our best guys and it appears he received it so there is nothing more any of can do.

Mikey confirmed that Mika got everything. Caz posted the original message here.

Still sad that the magic moment was not captured on cam but well...

My personal goal was to make him smile and if this happened (and be it just for a moment) I'm already happy :original:

My personal goal was to make him smile and if this happened (and be it just for a moment) I'm already happy :original:

Bless the Mikey :biggrin2:

I'm glad they liked it

send a message to MFC-ers huh? :das:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED GIRLS :wink2: and THANK YOU MIKEY woo hoo ur a star.

TAKE A LOOK!!!

Mika birthday messages...thank you

Body: I want to say thank you for the totally incredible gift that so many of you made for me and to those who put it all together. I was completely surprised to find your massive box in my dressing room at V this weekend. The amount of work put in and the standard of all you drawings, cuttings and designs amazed me. I am really touched by what all of you at MFC have done and want you to know that in no way is it unnoticed or unappreciated. Thank you so much again. Definitely the best birthday gift I've ever received. Am writing up a newsletter to let you all know what's been going on and some of our plans for the next few weeks. So keep posted.

Thank you again and all my love

Mika