New Mika Wallpapers!

curly

I got extremely bored being off school so i decided to make some wallpapers.. believe me they're NOTHING special and all made out of the same pic lol. But they do look quite cool on the desktop (i think so anyway) here you go.

wall5.jpg

wall4.jpg

wall3.jpg

wall2.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

daammmit. I cant view them :(

School blocks everything (haha cept mfc :P) && I cant view pics from image hosts.. wah :( Ill look at them when I get home later :D

(Ive left school.. I just had an exam now Im stuck here cause I have to pick my bro up @ 3... and there is no point going aaaalll the way home then aaaalll the way back on da bus. )

These are great Curly!!!! They took a while to show up properly on my computer, and I hadn't scrolled along - I thought it was Mika being a gondolier at first (thought thats what the pole was that he was holding!!) :blush-anim-cl:

These are great Curly!!!! They took a while to show up properly on my computer, and I hadn't scrolled along - I thought it was Mika being a gondolier at first (thought thats what the pole was that he was holding!!) :blush-anim-cl:

teeeeeeheeeeeeee:naughty: that'd be great! straw hat, striped tee and singing in falsetto.. :roftl:

do gondoliere sing in falsetto..? :blink: