Mika has sold 500,000 copies of LICM in the UK alone!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many copies he has already sold all over world?! :thumb_yello:

And the album hasn't even been released yet everywhere (like in Japan...).

I'm sure LICM is this year's biggest album! What a great success!!! :trumpet::cheers:

He has already sold 4,000,000 copies all over the world!

I knew that when I read a magazine today...

It's amazing!!!:thumb_yello:

what an achievement. MIKA, and he's travelled half the world already!!!!!!!!

what an artist, what a man, what a mika, THE MAGIC IS SPREADING!!!!!!!!!!!

He has already sold 4,000,000 copies all over the world!

I knew that when I read a magazine today...

It's amazing!!!:thumb_yello:

Thanks for this information!!!!

TIME TO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY!!! :yay::woot_jump:

NO WAY has Mika sold 4 million world wide.

Ok i follow Christina not as much as Mika but still she has sold 3.8m worldwide since she released Back to Basics last year in August....and admittedly she is a bigger artist than him!

Life In Cartoon Motion - Worldwide sales: 1,540,475 (13 weeks)

Undoubtedly the sales will increase because don't forget that he has ONLY just released LICM!!!;)

mika's set out to do this properly.....and just look at the way he flies from country to country...promoting the album, he leaves no stone unturned...

it's brilliant the effort and energy he puts in is paying off, as he once said...he's seeding....but he's already harvesting!!!!!!!!!

which other artist has done the same, in such a short space of time?????I can think of none!

mika's set out to do this properly.....and just look at the way he flies from country to country...promoting the album, he leaves no stone unturned...

it's brilliant the effort and energy he puts in is paying off, as he once said...he's seeding....but he's already harvesting!!!!!!!!!

which other artist has done the same, in such a short space of time?????I can think of none!

He doesn't mind hard work to get somewhere.....and he has worked very hard. I just hope other people, apart from members of the MFC, appreciate it.

I find it really difficult to judge other peoples reactions. We are so tied up in our 'Mika world' on here that it is difficult to know how it is going in the 'real' world! However, those figures sound pretty impressive to me!

NO WAY has Mika sold 4 million world wide.

Ok i follow Christina not as much as Mika but still she has sold 3.8m worldwide since she released Back to Basics last year in August....and admittedly she is a bigger artist than him!

Life In Cartoon Motion - Worldwide sales: 1,540,475 (13 weeks)

Undoubtedly the sales will increase because don't forget that he has ONLY just released LICM!!!;)

You're right! Careful guys when you're reading figures...Always check the sources!

Anyway, he hasn't sold more than 500K copies in the UK so far but by the end of this week or next week that would be done ;)

But LICM is not the best selling album of 2007 of the UK for the moment! He is 3rd behind Amy (N°1) & Take That (N°2)

going by what people thought of him at preston, yes it is paying off....but he is more out for the global image and he is working so hard, it is fabulous to see how many he is managing to visit.....no wonder he sometimes looks worn out...lok at the preston gig, the energy that goes into his performances.....i have not seen this on any other artist....