Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

Good afternoon all...

I just e-mailed Endemol as I am having all sorts of problems finding someone willing to go with me to a screen test, so I asked whether I could go to the screen test on my own, as technically this would be the same as sending in a video recording of me answering the questions on my own....I also explained that I am having problems getting a video recording to them for the reasons already discussed (i.e. size) and asked if they would receive it on a floppy disc instead as I don't have a CD/DVD burner.... I then asked whether there was any chance that people who had attended a screen test would get priority tickets for the gig (cheeky I know, but I thought I would ask...).

This is the response I have just received...

Hi Sarah,

Unfortunately we are looking for two fans who are friends so we'd need

to see you both at a screen test. We except DVD's and CD's to view the

home made screen tests.

If you would like to try and get tickets please register at the Vodafone

Music website.

Kind regards,

Arianna

It looks as though I will just have to take pot luck on the website .....:tears:

Awww thats a bummer its just me on my interview aswell..i dont have any mika mad friends :blink:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats me out then as there is only me in my vid! What a bummer! I think they should just send us all tickets!

Yeah thats what i think aswell if they want a great audience for mika just invite us all from the MFC :biggrin2:

Thats me out then as there is only me in my vid! What a bummer! I think they should just send us all tickets!

Originally Posted by Beckar viewpost.gif

I can't see myself being selected. Im not really a 'die-hard' fan.. well as much as I would want to be, since I still havnt been to my first gig. BRING ON SOMERSET

Yes I agree, and I too feel like Beckar about not being a die hard fan as I have only been to one gig so far though I do have 3 booked for my daughter and me for November. I don't hold out much hope for us on here apart from a coupla people.

Shame for them though as it would have been great publicity for them all to have lots of MFCers in the audience.

WE KNOW WE ARE THE BIZZ so bleh.:roftl:

now if onlt TBA thought the same thing :cool:

I guess we shouldn't judge just yet..........we shall see, but I totally agree, it would be far better for the place to be full of MFC's and the atmosphere would be electric!

id go as far as saying it would be way way more than electric....

TBA if you read the forums we are begging you we are on our Knees please let us come :blush-anim-cl::naughty::thumb_yello:

I haven't had time to do my video and I'm not gonna have time before the closing date either (Stupid A levels :thumbdown:)

So I think I'm gonna just try to get the regular tickets.

Oh and Beckar it's only for 18+ by the way

I was absolutely gutted....totally agree that it would have been far better to follow a group of MFCers - especially as everyone on these forums has come together because of our common obsession. That would make great telly. At least I won't have to waste time trying to make the vid now and if someone ends up taking pity on me, I'll be off to Endemol, but it's not looking hopeful....They just don't understand :thumbdown:

Maybe we should just concentrate on positive thoughts for Carrie and Jemma - at least we will know it's gone to a deserving cause!:naughty:

I was absolutely gutted....totally agree that it would have been far better to follow a group of MFCers - especially as everyone on these forums has come together because of our common obsession. That would make great telly. At least I won't have to waste time trying to make the vid now and if someone ends up taking pity on me, I'll be off to Endemol, but it's not looking hopeful....They just don't understand :thumbdown:

Maybe we should just concentrate on positive thoughts for Carrie and Jemma - at least we will know it's gone to a deserving cause!:naughty:

True enough...............and since Carri told the chicken story I think they should certainly realise how obsessive they are!

What the heck is the chicken story, is it MORE than the vid asking him to say "chicken"

I think she just told the whole story about how, in the oldlings we talk about 'chicken' as we are not allowed to talk about Sex and how she told Mika the story and gave him a chicken which then led to the 'No chicken tonight ' vid!

BTW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOO with chocolate sauce, strawberry lollipops AND CHICKEN (I like my childen well done):biggrin2::biggrin2:

345_the_puss-in-boots-3.jpg

Your children or your chicken Sparkly!?