Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

the number is 08703331700 they were not sure who to put me through and I think they sent me to production in the end and as soon as I said my name they knew who I was:blink: I almost died of embarrassement

well atleast its easier to die of embarrassment over the phone than in person :naughty: :naughty:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

Yes, i did. I went last week. Lollipops crossed eh? :biggrin2:

EVERYTHING CROSSED!!!!

It's just got to be someone from here....the producers would be mad not use some of the "die hards" on the MFC!!

PS.........I've only just worked out how to do the quote thing!!!

As u can see I don't post very often (am getting better though!!!) so it's all a bit technical still!

I'm so busy reading the threads that I never have time to wrtie anything!!

Vix x

yes i completely agree they would be mad not to use anyone from the mFC that is unless we all come across as completely mad or TOO mad to be televised :roftl: :roftl:

the number is 08703331700 they were not sure who to put me through and I think they sent me to production in the end and as soon as I said my name they knew who I was:blink: I almost died of embarrassement

Oooooops!

It's hard to know what to do for the best though isnt it?

I will keep that number handy and resort to it if needs be.

Thanx for the info.

Vix x

EVERYTHING CROSSED!!!!

It's just got to be someone from here....the producers would be mad not use some of the "die hards" on the MFC!!

As u can see I don't post very often (am getting better though!!!) so it's all a bit technical still!

Vix x

Awwwww, bless ya!!!! LOL!!!:naughty:

Thanks Vix, and yes, i really do hope it is someone from MFC, That would be brilliant - and right!!! We are, as you say, the real fans. xxx

EVERYTHING CROSSED!!!!

Vix x

LMAO this is MY problem, I have had to unsubscribe to some of the threads as I never get through them all and I miss so much that happens due to always having to catch up pfft there MUST be a better way to manage the way I use this site lol.

i never subscribe to threads i just catch up by using the new posts option from when i was last online...you really do have to be selective about what you read though :naughty:

:biggrin2::bleh:

That's me and my friend Jo.........two crazies willing to look as mad as is required on national TV........just for the love of Mika!!

I think it may be a case of the wackier the better with endemol!! LOL!

Who knows??!

Vix

i never subscribe to threads i just catch up by using the new posts option from when i was last online...you really do have to be selective about what you read though :naughty:

I've taken a liking to ur posts so get quite excited when ur posting away in the thread I'm interested in!!

Hope that doesn't sound too freaky!

It's just that I'm starting to feel like I know some of the regular posters on here........and some of the comments back and forth make me literally LOL!!!:roftl:

Vix x

:roftl: :roftl:

Well Vixen you havent posted many posts around here but i definately know who you are :thumb_yello:

a little bit scary you get excited by my posts though :blink::naughty:

So, my days of anonimity are over then??!

I did indeed go to Leeds..........and Manchester in Feb...........and the Big Girl Shoot.....and Preston!!

It's been a busy few months!!!

I'm suffering form a bad case of normality now tho!!

The TBA thing is keeping me from tipping over the egde just now but after that.................it's a bloody long wait til November eh??

I'm going (with Jo) to Manchester and Birmingham.

I see ur going everywhere but Manchester!

Vix x

I went to Leeds too, but I was in a daze...sigh, I wore a big hat and looked like a fool but SO WHAT it was a MIKA gig woo hoo if he wanted me to dress as er...a big tomato I would do...maybe. :bleh:

Are any of you going to MANCHESTER, DONCASTER OR NEWCASTLE?

yess im doing pretty much everything except for manchester although it is really tempting especially the two gigs same venue back to back!!!

Ohh i cant remember you vix reporting back from Preston...did you get to meet mika there ???

I went to Leeds too, but I was in a daze...sigh, I wore a big hat and looked like a fool but SO WHAT it was a MIKA gig woo hoo if he wanted me to dress as er...a big tomato I would do...maybe. :bleh:

I'm going to Manchester.......and I saw u in ur floppy hat at Leeds!!

Vix x

yess im doing pretty much everything except for manchester although it is really tempting especially the two gigs same venue back to back!!!

Ohh i cant remember you vix reporting back from Preston...did you get to meet mika there ???

Nope.......but I did tell him that he had to spot me in the crowd when I spoke to him at the video shoot! I said "it's not like there will be many other people there!! I expect you to spot me!!" He just laughed! He did tell the crowd that he'd been filming the Big Girl video the day before and described it to the crowd......then asked......."are there any big girls out there?.......this one's for u!" I suspect it wasn't aimed at me.......but Jo thought it could have been!! Who knows eh?? I can live in hope that he remembered me!

Vix x

I'm going to Newcastle. :naughty::thumb_yello: