Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

Either or...who cares :naughty: but chicken gets you into less bother :roftl:

And there is nothing quite like a bit of chicken well done is there! I think we may be in danger of being thrown off this thread however.........quick........back to the sanctuary of the oldlings!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

There was a mix up on Monday.. so we had to be rescheduled...Tarek and I are going for our screen test tomorrow at 6:30pm :biggrin2:

A bit nervous now!! Though I shouldn't get stage fright... I was at this weeks filming of the Graham Norton Show last night.. those that know me will def see me on screen haha! We are sooo in shot in the audience!! :bleh: It will be on air tomorrow night.. Enrique Iglesias was on.. :wub2: Hubba Hubba!

Hi there,

Well here's the feedback on the screen test that Sara and I went to yesterday.

It was all informal, Arianna who interviewed us, was very tall and easy going. I, thankfully forgot the camera was there and relaxed- I knew that talking about MIka would make me feel less self conscious:blush-anim-cl:

We didn't ask any questions as I think it all just felt so random- she did say we'd hear at the end of June, but we knew that anyway. So we're just going to wait, really!!:wink2:

We had a good sign at the end though- we went for a drink after and couldn't decide which cafe to go into- but Mika was the deciding factor for the one we finally chose...his Love Today Video was playing on a big screen, that made my day!! :biggrin2:

The cappuccino was good too...

Hi there,

Well here's the feedback on the screen test that Sara and I went to yesterday.

It was all informal, Arianna who interviewed us, was very tall and easy going. I, thankfully forgot the camera was there and relaxed- I knew that talking about MIka would make me feel less self conscious:blush-anim-cl:

We didn't ask any questions as I think it all just felt so random- she did say we'd hear at the end of June, but we knew that anyway. So we're just going to wait, really!!:wink2:

We had a good sign at the end though- we went for a drink after and couldn't decide which cafe to go into- but Mika was the deciding factor for the one we finally chose...his Love Today Video was playing on a big screen, that made my day!! :biggrin2:

The cappuccino was good too...

I really hope you guys get picked... it would be great if someone from in here gets to be featured on it... i can't wait to see it :thumb_yello:

Good luck and let us know :wink2:

Good luck Meimei88 & Akim...

I have just seen that the request for fans to film the documentary has also been posted on Mika Sounds....

Oh yeah - so it is. LOL! Wonder if anyone else will take part now that it's been put on Mikasounds........:biggrin2:

Hey everyone!

Tarek and I had our screen test this evening.. nothing new to report really.. our experience was pretty much the same as others that have been. :)

Good luck to everyone!!

m

x

Hmmmm i hope someone off here gets in aswell...i sent off a video response but i doubt i will get in but i have high hopes for jemmalee and carrie though i bet they win this :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

i just want to be a spectator :naughty::thumb_yello:

Hmmmm i hope someone off here gets in aswell...i sent off a video response but i doubt i will get in but i have high hopes for jemmalee and carrie though i bet they win this :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

i just want to be a spectator :naughty::thumb_yello:

oh I hope so too lol:biggrin2:

Honestly it would be fantastic if it was someone from here. How amazing would it be to say "I know that person".:biggrin2:

i think alot of my time will be spent going all over the place between family and friends making them watch the big girl video once it is released and pointing you all out to them :naughty:

Shooting what Wendi?

Arianna didn't answer my last email BTW, she must have gone off me!

was that the last email asking her about the interview only being you / needing two people?

was that the last email asking her about the interview only being you / needing two people?

Yes I asked her if she had recieved my disc and said that there was only me on th evid but my daughter COULD be involved............but got no reply! Sob Sob!