Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

Yeey I hope we all get to stand together....a BIG HUGE MFC army of flashing hearts and rainbows woo hoo!! dead excited :thumb_yello::thumb_yello: my daughter Vix will finally get to see Mika after not being able to pick up her win of the myspace dress up comp, wonder if there's any chance of her getting on any of the guest list things instead then...hmmm now who should she mail to be cheeky enough to ask lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder when we'll find out about this. The closing date is Monday isn't it, although it may not be until just before it happens that the peeps find out. - and for all of us that have entered to win tickets....same day??!!! OMG! That's tricky! 24 hours notice would be good eh? :biggrin2:

I wonder when we'll find out about this. The closing date is Monday isn't it, although it may not be until just before it happens that the peeps find out. - and for all of us that have entered to win tickets....same day??!!! OMG! That's tricky! 24 hours notice would be good eh? :biggrin2:

At least!!! Manchester is not the easiest place to get to, especially in the middle of the week :blink: . While I am all for going to places other than London to give more people a chance, Manchester on a Wednesday is a bit pants!

lol not if you live in Manchester ha ha, not that I do, I live In the North East of England so it's still gonna be hard to get to but even harder to try to decide what to do about getting back, unless Mika lets us stay at his place over night then we will all be sorted :wink2: cos the trains will be up and running again in the morning. I mean what ARE people going to do about accommodation at last mins notice though, that is a bit of a dilema don't you think cos not everyone is fine about driving to places they have never been (I'm one of those, so I would have to get train, unless I can talk my hubby into driving me there and back ha ha, hmmm do you think I stand a chance of persuading him :roftl:

Is it getting despirate if i emailed TBA and seriously asked them to provide Mfc members who could attend / or tried to enter the application process tickets :naughty: :naughty:

Well I guess we gotta try haven't we they can only say NO now stop bugging us can't they lol, I haven't even posted my "try" yet lol, I am trying to make the video right now, but I can't see me getting it uploaded to them or anything as everyone else seems to have had bother doing that so I may just have to email them my answerers to their questions in writing/typing w/e, not ideal but better than nowt.

I already did :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

along the lines of please please please we are all BEGGING YOU cant you just release a few tickets for us on the MFC pllleeeaaaseee :roftl: :roftl:

I already did :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

along the lines of please please please we are all BEGGING YOU cant you just release a few tickets for us on the MFC pllleeeaaaseee :roftl: :roftl:

lol! that would be fab!!! I am dying to go:tears: :tears:

well obviously the letter i wrote was a bit more tactful than that i talked about them having an enthusiastic audience with us in it, about how we just want to go to support Mika there is always someone from the MFC at a mika concert.

ermmm

Oh dang but i forgot to ask how many people would be expected at the concert ..i mean all we are asking for is what...10 - 15 tickets for us who are interested in going yes?

Someone else should try and ask them aswell as me....Power in numbers right?

well obviously the letter i wrote was a bit more tactful than that i talked about them having an enthusiastic audience with us in it, about how we just want to go to support Mika there is always someone from the MFC at a mika concert.

ermmm

Oh dang but i forgot to ask how many people would be expected at the concert ..i mean all we are asking for is what...10 - 15 tickets for us who are interested in going yes?

I will Bexxy! ;)

Dear Vodafone TBA,

I know I won't be the first person to ask this-Mika Fan Club members are kindly requesting tickets for secret Mika gig-we strongly believe that as the most supportive fans we will make this gig truly unforgettable.We are fun loving and have wild ideas so we are just perfect crowd for such artist like Mika-please make our dream come true!

Paula-paula.pop Ultimate Mika Fan ;)

Now pray lot!! :biggrin2:

*gets down on her knees and prays*

Do you know what though work has given me the 27th and 28th off from work it would just be soo perfect if i was able to go ...its destiny :naughty:

*gets down on her knees and prays*

Do you know what though work has given me the 27th and 28th off from work it would just be soo perfect if i was able to go ...its destiny :naughty:

funny that you said that because I will be on holidays then too:naughty:

no i dont if i send the email using hotmail but i do if i use the express site that comes up when you just click on the adress on the first page of this thread...its really strange,

i dont think we will get any replys until monday now though :boxed:

ermmm

whats the email addy I'll give it a shot.

the email adress that i have been using is in the first post of this thread ...and an update on the response from the email i sent = Nothing at the moment

okie dokie I'll get onto it as I don't think I got time left to try to upload the vid i was making, it goes on for too long and I don't have time to send it via post, so I may just email them my answers to the questions along with a nice begging letter lol.

one has to at least give it a shot doesn't one. :wink2: (Good luck Bexxy)