Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah. How unfortunate, eh? :naughty: Soon. :naughty:

Ouch! I'm sorry! I have to go to summer school tomorrow :hair:. That should be... fun.

A confession: I have listened to Stuck in the Middle almost twice as much the song with the second highest play count :teehee: (which is Grace Kelly :naughty:)

Ouch! I'm sorry! I have to go to summer school tomorrow :hair:. That should be... fun.

A confession: I have listened to Stuck in the Middle almost twice as much the song with the second highest play count :teehee: (which is Grace Kelly :naughty:)

Ah great you read my confession. Well mother cried too so I'm not alone. :shun:

• 3 weeks later...
Wow! Can't believe there are so many unanswered confessions on here. Maybe as HJ's, ahem, manager?! I can persuade him to come and answer some! :wink2:

Please do so!

I have to confess I have never confessed to him:teehee:

OK, well as you may be able to tell I am back and it will not be fleeting. I only ask for you to use your imaginations and really push the boat out. This is still the best forum on the web and I would like to try very hard to make it better. The more fun you have the more fun it is to answer.

Go ahead and REPENT.:thumb_yello:

HJ

Wow! Can't believe there are so many unanswered confessions on here. Maybe as HJ's, ahem, manager?! I can persuade him to come and answer some!

please do! this place is full of sinners!! :teehee:

OK, well as you may be able to tell I am back and it will not be fleeting. I only ask for you to use your imaginations and really push the boat out. This is still the best forum on the web and I would like to try very hard to make it better. The more fun you have the more fun it is to answer.

Go ahead and REPENT.:thumb_yello:

HJ

:shocked: you are back!!! welcome back :huglove: i can already predict that your best and most frequent customer will be willywonka!

she is our most frequent user of the naughty corner and she could use a few confessions i'm sure!!!!

I didn't replace the toilet paper in the bathroom. I didn't feel guilty :teehee:.

:lmao: nono....

I didn't replace the toilet paper in the bathroom. I didn't feel guilty :teehee:.

Oh my......you really should put yourself in the position of having a number 2 and there being no mop up paper to use. I think this is a heinous sin that needs a severe reprimand. Now go and say 15 hail Mikas, and let that be a lesson to you. :biggrin2:

please do! this place is full of sinners!! :teehee:

:shocked: you are back!!! welcome back :huglove: i can already predict that your best and most frequent customer will be willywonka!

she is our most frequent user of the naughty corner and she could use a few confessions i'm sure!!!!

:lmao: nono....

I am sure willywonka will be in to see me soon. :wink2: and thanks for the welcome.

Oh my......you really should put yourself in the position of having a number 2 and there being no mop up paper to use. I think this is a heinous sin that needs a severe reprimand. Now go and say 15 hail Mikas, and let that be a lesson to you. :biggrin2:

Yes, father :emot-sad:

Once, I was late to school and got a detention because I had to read an MFC post about a Mika gig that was going to be revealed at 7 a.m :teehee:

It was pretty sinful but I didn't care a bit :) I then knew where Mika was touring

Now is it just me or is the site very slow tonight??? I do hope this will not put any of you naughty people off of redemption. :naughty:

I think that's just how MFC is everyday...

It's been like this for a long time :boxed:

It goes fairly fast, but sometimes it takes a minute or two to start up again. :dunno:

Once, I was late to school and got a detention because I had to read an MFC post about a Mika gig that was going to be revealed at 7 a.m :teehee:

It was pretty sinful but I didn't care a bit :) I then knew where Mika was touring

Now this IS forgivable. Knowledge is everything, and what could be more worthy than knowing where our good lord may be at any one time. :thumb_yello:

Well and truly forgiven.

I think that's just how MFC is everyday...

It's been like this for a long time :boxed:

It goes fairly fast, but sometimes it takes a minute or two to start up again. :dunno:

I will ask to see if there is anything I can do to help make it a more pleasurable experience for everyone.